Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Silver Pilot EX-L is comin next week and I need to know a few things, so I can order some options earlier.
Maybe you guys can help me out?

1. Do the alarm system and roof rack come standard with the car
(EX-L)?

2. Which is more useful: Air deflector OR Half nose mask?

3. How important are the wheel locks and mud guards?

4. I was asked if I want to get the Dupont Car Protection, which costs about $350 and lasts for 5 years. My salesman said it's basically like a thick wax, covering the exterior and interior.
Anybody heard about this before?

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
1. Do the alarm system and roof rack come standard with the car
(EX-L)?

Alarm Yes

Rails yes, cross bars no

2. Which is more useful: Air deflector OR Half nose mask?

Personal choice, I like the deflector, but not the Honda one. Lots of good aftermarket versions are available.

3. How important are the wheel locks and mud guards?

Wheel looks, not for me. 20 years of alloy wheels and no sets stolen. (That is what insurance is for anyway) Have had friends that could not get wheel unlocked with a flat.

4. I was asked if I want to get the Dupont Car Protection, which costs about $350 and lasts for 5 years. My salesman said it's basically like a thick wax, covering the exterior and interior.
Anybody heard about this before?

NO, NO, No,
There is no such thing as a 5 year wax.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Five year wax????? Hmmmmmm..... i have cheap prime beach front real estate for sale in Oklahoma.... interested?

Jon

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!

Thanks N_Jay!

I think I will just get the mud flaps by Honda, air deflector and all-weather mats by weathertech and maybe a dvd player with tv screens.
I'll post the pictures later. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts