Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Molding or shield whatever you want to call keeps falling down. Closest to the floorboard is a round hole that looks like will take a push pin to hold it secure. If some one could look and see what if anything is protruding thru the hole. Search showed 5 post for this but did not give a clear answer to the fix.

·
Registered
11,427 Posts
Looks like part number #27 in this diagram? 90666-SDA-A01

Does the plastic flap look like #14?

·
Administrator
2016 CRV Touring AWD, 2005 Pilot RIP.
16,328 Posts
You could probably zip tie it in place....

·
Registered
885 Posts
Mine has done that since day one (2019) There are other posts about it also. I had the dealer look at it and I think they may have done something with a clip or two to get it to stay in place better. It still hangs a bit low but is better.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bought part #27, it is smaller than the only round hole in the flap. Don't know where it would go, pretty flimsy the way the way it hangs next to the firewall. I am out $2.23 plus tax, no biggie and that is the same part number from the Honda Parts dept. Actually don't see or feel anything for that to line up with. My wife has the hearing of a dog and can hear it moving around.

·
Registered
11,427 Posts
Bought part #27, it is smaller than the only round hole in the flap. Don't know where it would go, pretty flimsy the way the way it hangs next to the firewall. I am out $2.23 plus tax, no biggie and that is the same part number from the Honda Parts dept. Actually don't see or feel anything for that to line up with. My wife has the hearing of a dog and can hear it moving around.
Good grief Honda. That part # is a match for your vehicle.
I guess my next choice would be a zip tie. Sorry.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts