Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's a weird question, but I've been looking at some pictures of various Pilots on this site and I have to ask: are there holes somewhere on the front for a vanity license plate or do you have to create some yourself?

·
Registered
252 Posts
I'm guessing your state does not require license tags up front (just like down here). In that case, there should be a front license tag assembly kit inside your third row head rest storage area. I found this out a few weeks after we got our vehicle. I spent a couple of days figuring out what the contraption was until I realized it belonged out front. Your dealer might install it for you.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ipomoea said:
I'm guessing your state does not require license tags up front (just like down here). In that case, there should be a front license tag assembly kit inside your third row head rest storage area. I found this out a few weeks after we got our vehicle. I spent a couple of days figuring out what the contraption was until I realized it belonged out front. Your dealer might install it for you.
That's great and just what I needed to know, thanks!

·
Registered
771 Posts
My husband and a friend installed this in about 5 minutes. I think it just clips in or something like that. My FSU (Go Noles!) plate looks fab.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts