Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I want to pick up a used ping pong table. It is taken down and separated into pieces, with the legs also off. Will a piece of five by five plywood slide in the back with the seats down?

I’m sure it will, I figure it won’t hurt to ask before driving an hour to pick it up.

Thank you,
Joseph

·
Registered
2008 Piot SE FWD, 2015 Pilot LX 4WD. 2005 GSX-R1000
2,063 Posts
I picked one up in my Dakota truck with a camper shell on the back.
It BARELY fit diagonally!

Measure your opening, the diagonal, and the length too- may have to leave the hatch up.

Good luck.

Reactions: Webdancer

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,298 Posts

·
Registered
9,507 Posts

Use your roof rack. Just wrap and protect the table well lest you end up with even a tiny dent or notch that'll send the ball on an unanticipated bounce during a crucial game where you're about to prove to your nephew who's who in terms of ping pong around here. :)
Just dont be this guy, lol

·
Super Moderator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,298 Posts
A tool everyone should own.

There are even ones for cheapskates.

$3.99 Harbor Freight special. No recalls on it..................................................YET!

·
Registered
699 Posts
Those pieces should be 4.5x5 feet. But even 4.5ft is very questionable. I was recently transporting a 49" x 72" gaming table in my 2013 Pilot, it lay flat with less than an inch clearance. Probably could do 54" at an angle... maybe. But pretty sure 2013 is a bit roomier than 2003-8. Definitely measure it.

·
Registered
2008 Pilot EX-L
340 Posts
A tool everyone should own.

View attachment 142314

There are even ones for cheapskates.

View attachment 142315

$3.99 Harbor Freight special. No recalls on it..................................................YET!
I see no metric readings on those tapes. I understand 1 inch 1/12 etc.
But when you get into the finer readings, I dont understand it.
Metric is so much easier.

·
Super Moderator
4,298 Posts
I see no metric readings on those tapes. I understand 1 inch 1/12 etc.
But when you get into the finer readings, I dont understand it.
Metric is so much easier.
If we can learn metric to work on these foreign vehicles you can learn the United States customary units. 😁 😂 🤣

·
Registered
9,298 Posts
Quick, how many pickled peppers in a peck?

·
Super Moderator
4,298 Posts
4 quarts and 8 pints or 8 quarts, depending on whether you are pickling some up to give a way or keeping them all for yourself.

·
Registered
9,298 Posts
4 quarts and 8 pints or 8 quarts, depending on whether you are pickling some up to give a way or keeping them all for yourself.
ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the US and Canada who are NOT FARM BOYS. FARM BOYS, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees, are ineligible to enter or reply. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or reply. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This question is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Also, Kansas.

·
Super Moderator
4,298 Posts
ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the US and Canada who are NOT FARM BOYS. FARM BOYS, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees, are ineligible to enter or reply. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or reply. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This question is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Also, Kansas.
So basically anyone who knows how to and does can fruits and vegetables. You know, people who know how to survive and eat well all year around. 😂

·
Registered
9,298 Posts
We made homemade home-picked grape and apple jam this fall in 125 ml Mason jars.

Mmm, can't wait to open those 0.0141887965353363 peck jars this winter.

·
Super Moderator
4,298 Posts
Peach, cherry, sand plum preserves this year in the 473ml jars. (16oz) No need to be opening one a week. Apple and Pumpkin butter.

Frozen corn on the cob as well as frozen pumpkin puree, mashed bananas, blueberries, strawberries and shredded carrots.

Dehydrated banana chips, blueberries, apple chips and strawberries.

Plenty of potatoes, and onions in the cool room.

·
Registered
9,298 Posts
Rare archival footage of @Daltongang a-courtin' back in the day. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow, look at what we have learned from just wanting to know if I could fit something in my dear old pilot.

Thank you all.

·
Registered
9,507 Posts
Wow, look at what we have learned from just wanting to know if I could fit something in my dear old pilot.

Thank you all.
You got more than you expected. 🤦‍♂️

1 - 20 of 35 Posts