Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Just returned from trip to Ohio and received email message from dealer that Pilot arrived today! Will post info after I surprise wife with it.

Bake

·
Registered
186 Posts
Cheesehead -

It's Havasu Blue - EX-L RES - REALLY like the color even better in person. Can't wait for Thursday surprise. I'll let you folks know how it goes.

Bake in Wisconsin

·
Registered
16 Posts
Mileage on my new Pilot EX

Just calculated mileage of last tank of gasoline driving in Upper Peninsula of Michigan and northern Wisconsin (one-half city driving, one half highway cruising). Computed mileage 22.2 mpg! Really great mileage for 3.5 liter engine with more hp. than V-8 in Ford Explorer's. Less than 1,000 miles on vehicle.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Well, there's a new Havasu Blue -EX-L RES in Columbus, Wisconsin as of last night. Pulled off the surprise with my wife. I received the vehicle from order to delivery within a month, and got a $500 discount off MSRP to boot. Wife is VERY pleased with the vehicle - including the color....Whew! Delivery was awesome - Had the Salesman mount her plate on the Pilot - KIDZR1 - so when she spotted the plate, she knew it was hers.

Now, if she'd just let me drive it.:p

Bake in Wisconsin

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Our condolences bengelking......we have an identical SS a few blocks away. The wife is totally bummed about it :(

It was going to happen eventually. :D

·
Registered
191 Posts
Congrats dntsne1!!

Haven't seen any Taffetas on the road yet. Hope to see you around!! I know Bake has already asked this, but where abouts should we be looking for this sweet Taffeta Pilot?!?!?! :D

Scott

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
We're starting to see more and more Pilots on the road. Pulled up next to a Havasu Blue yesterday and the driver was in la la land so I couldn't get his attention to get his thoughts. Haven't seen a white one yet and I hope I don't because the wife wanted silver and I liked the white. If it looks as good as the pics I've seen it's going to be tough.

Got to make the little lady happy though :D :4:

·
Registered
135 Posts
We live in Greenfield, but I am known to be all over cause of my job.
I am usually in the milwaukee area but I do go up to Antigo a lot because my family and our hunting land is up there.
I am not the main driver (after this weekend) my wife will drive the pilot and she works in Menominee Falls.
I will post some paics tomorrow (mind you I still need to install the fogs, the nose mask, the cross bars, and the day night mirror).
Later,
Pat

·
Registered
52 Posts
Out here in West Texas, I have only seen one in my city but I know there are 2 because the same guy owns both of them. He bought himself one in Silver, liked it so much he bought his wife the Havasu. Real nice guy though....he was nice enough to let me look, ride and drive his Pilot, therefore I made my decision after all the homework to do a deal. Our dealer had a demo coming last week but it was stuck in Canada so no telling when it was gonna be here!! Other than those 2 Pilots though, I know of no others around here.
Anyone seen else em in West Texas??? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ok...so call me dumb!!! I just realized I posted in a certain club that is not my area!! Hey, I'm new to the board....that is my excuse!!! LOL :confused:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Hey TexPilot,

We're all one big happy family here so whether you're in West Texas or lovely Wisconsin feel free to drop us Northernites a line at any time.

Cheese :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Why thank ya Cheesehead!! The warm welcome is much appreciated!! And I must admit....this is one mighty big happy Pilot family!! Glad I'm a part of it......now if I had my Pilot already, that would be even better!!! Hehehehe :21:

·
Registered
135 Posts
bengelking,
We are in Greenfield but we have around the waukesha area.
We just got the pilot on last thursday, so it has only been since then.
Later,
Pat

21 - 40 of 46 Posts