Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Today I parked my car in a mall on Blossom Hill in San Jose; we went to Juicy Burger for a traditional Friday gathering.. After we came out, there was a silver Pilot lying next to me~ I said.. man.. let's see which one works for my key.. Then, I found this business card from Pilot4Biking on the side window recommending www.honda-pilot.org~ I am though a junior member; I am now working on my super senior title :)

Just want to say thank you to Pilot4Biking for his effort to recruit members!! And by the way, your running boards and crossbars really do make yours look better than mine.. jeez.. not to mention the leather :p

Have a great weekend!!!

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Awesome!!! One confirmed bizness card success story, albeit after-the fact that bjsub is already a member!!!!

I haven't heard diddly squat from the 7 cards that I've "donated" so far... :(

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
bjsub said:
Hi,

Today I parked my car in a mall on Blossom Hill in San Jose; we went to Juicy Burger for a traditional Friday gathering.. After we came out, there was a silver Pilot lying next to me~ I said.. man.. let's see which one works for my key.. Then, I found this business card from Pilot4Biking on the side window recommending www.honda-pilot.org~ I am though a junior member; I am now working on my super senior title :)

Just want to say thank you to Pilot4Biking for his effort to recruit members!! And by the way, your running boards and crossbars really do make yours look better than mine.. jeez.. not to mention the leather :p

Have a great weekend!!!
Thanks, indeed, Pilot4Biking...and thanks also to you, bjsub, for reporting in about the honda-pilot.org business card!!! Maybe this will be the first of more success stories to come.........

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Now how cool is THAT! If only there were more Pilots HERE! :(

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dummy Post

I am posting this message just to keep this thread on the top so that Pilot4Biking can easily see it when he visits..

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Re: Dummy Post

bjsub said:
I am posting this message just to keep this thread on the top so that Pilot4Biking can easily see it when he visits..
You can also send him a PM and he will see it the next time he logs on.

:)

·
Registered
393 Posts
bjsub said:
Hi,

Have a great weekend!!!
bjsub,

That's too cool that you got my card. We too were in Juicy Burger, but I guess Pilot owners still look "normal" in a crowd.:rolleyes:

I'm very glad to hear you already found this site too. Great looking SS Pilot!!!

Oh, and I guess your key didn't work, huh?;)

Happy Piloting

Thanks everyone for bumping this message along so I could see it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts