Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the April 2003 issue of Car and Driver they tested the Rendezvous, Endeavor, Highlander, Murano, and Pilot. Of course our Pilot ended up #1. What's interesting is that the Murano was second, better dynamically but lost out on practicality and price.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
acepilot said:
In the April 2003 issue of Car and Driver they tested the Rendezvous, Endeavor, Highlander, Murano, and Pilot. Of course our Pilot ended up #1. What's interesting is that the Murano was second, better dynamically but lost out on practicality and price.

Florida_guy...
Are you paying attention!! :D

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
I was talking to a colleague of mine who has the highlander and it seems he has a rattle on the passenger side door.

Guess the grass is not necessarily greener there :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Funny thing is, They rated the fit and finish of the Pilot a 10 and the Highlander only got a 9. I wonder if C&D experienced any of the problems that some owners are having.... "What???!!! Damn thing won't start!" or "This is a nice quiet car.... hey, anyone hear that noise?" ;)

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
acepilot said:
Funny thing is, They rated the fit and finish of the Pilot a 10 and the Highlander only got a 9. I wonder if C&D experienced any of the problems that some owners are having.... "What???!!! Damn thing won't start!" or "This is a nice quiet car.... hey, anyone hear that noise?" ;)
Too funny acepilot! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts