Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you check out www.msn.com there is a headline on the Top 10 Vehicles for 2003 as compiled by Consumer Reports.

Consumer Reports ranks the Honda PILOT as the best Mid-Size SUV.

It's good to be the king!!!!

PILOTinginCO
Sagebrush Pearl-EX

·
Registered
26 Posts
Not a Surprise

I did some research before my purchase. My choices were Toyota 4Runner, Nissan Xterra, and Honda Pilot. The former two both have truck frames (or truck-like frames), live suspension, and relatively large tires. But how often do people run off highway and get muddy? 4Runner is more expensive than what I can ever imagine. Xterra's 2003 modification makes its appearance instantly a disadvantage. Pilot, though the first year model, has the same engine and transmission as MDX and Odyssey, which both have been very successful. What can go wrong with such a choice then? Needless to mention its 5-star safety rating, one of the kind in its class! Pilot is the widest vehicle in the three I mentioned; it makes it less vulnerable to roll over. I like its all-red tail lights; I am afraid Honda will change them to yellow ones in their next generation models just like what they did to Odyssey.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts