Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a price of $32,800 plus ttl 9.75% tax in Louisiana) and a price of $33,800 plus ttl for a Passport. The Pilot has the third row but otherwise both are EXL black/black. Other than price, any thoughts on one better than the other?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Do you need the extra room the Pilot provides? Both are basically the same, just size difference, Passport has slightly higher ground clearance. You need to decide what works for your needs.

·
Registered
250 Posts
They are the same thing only different lol. If you don't need 8 passenger then get the Passport. It's a bit taller and I guess sportier looking. I think they only come with the 9 speed though, not a fan of that myself. They haven't quite gotten it right yet. I like my pilot. The extra room is awesome.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Both are the same vehicle, Pilot is 3 rows, really 2+1 because getting in and out of the rear row is not the easiest thing for adults. The Passport costs more, and also lacks the panoramic sunroof. The only thing the Passport has that the Pilot misses out on is dual chrome exhaust tips. I chose the Pilot because it offers more of what an SUV should offer - that is highly configurable interior space in a rugged package.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts