Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone encountered this or have any ideas about it...

We got the state registration and title today and it reads "STATION WAGON" now I know that most piloteers are family haulers but c'mon a little bit of testostrone please!... is there some advantage to having it classified this way and whose adavantage would it be and why? sometimes in the right light i think wow its just high up station wagon...no wait its the rugged manley SUV for the family :1:

·
Registered
481 Posts
yup. . .classified as a wagon in jersey too.

never gave the testosterone issue much thought, though. figure it's a family car and with the antiquated registration system, it's probably the best they could come up with

·
Registered
2003 EX-L (347,000), 2021 AWD Touring 8.
215 Posts
no, but...

My registration calls it a "suburban"...now I can tell my husband that we realy did get the car he wanted all along. :2:

Actually, he changed his mind when he saw the Pilot.:17:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the comments i get here in GM country are... "that dont look as bad as i though it would" and the like I think its a complement ... go buy a trailblazer cowboy:cool: like a rock

·
Registered
34 Posts
If it is a station wagon why am I paying SUV priced insurance!!!!! Have to check that one out with my insurance agent.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dang... show you right... please post your agents words!

·
Registered
21 Posts
my insurance statement declares the Pilot to be a "Sport Wagon"

That doesn't sound too bad.

As for the testosterone, you guys can keep it. I have found that estrogen rules. :jump3:

nologic

·
Registered
411 Posts
nologic said:
my insurance statement declares the Pilot to be a "Sport Wagon"

That doesn't sound too bad.

As for the testosterone, you guys can keep it. I have found that estrogen rules. :jump3:

nologic
Our CRV is classified as a "sport wagon" also. My wife really hates that, since she doesn't like station wagons. Of course, we all tease that she drives a 'wagon"!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wagon or SUV

I must say the grocery basg hooks dont help the non wagon idea!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Mine is a station wagon too.
But so are my son's Cherokee, my Mountaineer (trying to sell) and my wife's gold Highlander that's also listed as brown according to the RMV.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Imagine... a RMV with antiquated automation.;) Here in Mass, the Pilot is shown as a station wagon (is wood panel siding going to be offered soon?).
The consolation is that previous vehicle, 4Runner...considered to be more "truck-like", was also classified a station wagon?
So long as they don't surcharge for the "Rumble Seat" in back, I'm not gonna lose sleep.

·
Registered
20 Posts
My oklahoma state reg. lists the pilot as "ut" , utility I think.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Carryall?

My Illinois Title came yesterday. Said "Carryall". Think the state could learn about "Sports Utility Vehicle"? Politics, I guess.

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
Wasn't it Mass?

Where model year 2000 cars showed up as "Horseless Carrage" due to a Y2K issue?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts