Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....has it's own gravitational pull!

Yes, in less than one week I have been crashed into by two different cars.

One GMC Jimmy pulled into my lane and our side mirrors had a slapfest. His broke, mine was only scuffed. It was raining, so I just checked it quickly and told him it wasn't a big deal.

Then just this morning....again during rain, a Camry rear-ended me. I'm just sitting there, stuck in traffic, and POW! At first I didn't think he was going to pull over because he sorta passed me and started driving off.....but having my headlights about a foot off HIS bumper probably made him think twice. We looked, and I saw no damage to the Pilot and only a scuff on the Camry....so I let him go.

THEN, this weekend I found a bunch of small scratches on my passenger side door. NOT going in the same direction and all very short. So either some gravel was thrown against the door or someone with a grudge and a key had an epileptic fit. That, or meterorites.

I can't wait to get my own moon!

Dallas

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
So Dallas... Have you ever considered maybe...uh... A war of the Super Heros? :eek:

Kidding aside - I feel so bad for you and your sagebrush! Hope you can get all fixed without scarring...:(

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Man ... that sucks ... !

:4:

PrG

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hmmmm......sounds like you are in one of 2 situations:

1. You have unknowingly entered a "no-fly" zone and people are firing back....

OR

2. You are on a gravitational pull to the Death Star.

But really that sucks and I hope you can get it fixed.

If it makes you feel a little better, I came out of work one day and found a piece of duct tape on the rear quarter panel of my Grand Prix. Yep, stuck like glue to the paint :8:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well atleast the Pilot was on the winning side of those conflicts!

Puny Camry! PILOT SMASH!!! hahaha

Dallas

1 - 6 of 6 Posts