Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two ski att. brand new in the box just missing rubber spacers will let go cheep name your price !!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
thecrowe said:
I have two ski att. brand new in the box just missing rubber spacers will let go cheep name your price !!!!
Sorry to look a gift horse in the mouth, but what will it take to get those attachments working? Cost?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you Like I can email you with the instructions so you can get a better idea of what parts are missing from the kit

·
Registered
41 Posts
thecrowe said:
If you Like I can email you with the instructions so you can get a better idea of what parts are missing from the kit
Yeah, e-mail me the info. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
thecrowe said:
Please email me too. Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,040 Posts
I spent about 20 minutes on the phone with Honda HQ on this, this morning. According to their tech memos, the hardware kits that are available do not come with the rubber pieces, and there are no rubber pieces available as individual part numbers, FYI.........

Still a great deal, but you'll have to improvise a bit.

·
Registered
483 Posts
How does the saying go, if it sounds to good to be true..............., it would be interesting to hear some feedback on your experience dealing with thecrowe!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Yeah I just saw that it is the same guy that is being blasted for posting no no advertisements.

·
Registered
483 Posts
dntsne1 said:
I have not commited yet....... I am not so sure about this either
I dont blame you. it doesnt seem worth the risk and aggravation of getting burned.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts