Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of today, the Pilot has been available for one year.

May sales - 9777 (new record)
YTD sales - 42872
2002 sales - 52062
Total sales - 94934

Starting next month, we'll see some meaningful year-over-year comparisons.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
747 Posts
That's sizzling
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
211 Posts
Wow ... are these for real? Presumably sales in the U.S. I recall reading a review prior to buying the Pilot that Honda expected to sell only 6,000 in Canada in the first year. Obviously the market is much bigger in the U.S. Still, that's a lot of Pilots sold.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kemosabe said:
hop23: Where did this data come from? :confused:
This is from the monthly sales reports posted on hondanews.com. I pulled data from the May 2003 report and the December 2002 report.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
991 Posts
bkwon said:
Wow ... are these for real? Presumably sales in the U.S. I recall reading a review prior to buying the Pilot that Honda expected to sell only 6,000 in Canada in the first year. Obviously the market is much bigger in the U.S. Still, that's a lot of Pilots sold.
That's about right, the last Canadian Pilot on this forum is over 6100.. Would be nice to hit at least 7000!

rob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,388 Posts
gopilot said:
That's about right, the last Canadian Pilot on this forum is over 6100.. Would be nice to hit at least 7000!
rob
Just recently, I have been sighting a Pilot almost on a daily basis. I'm rather ambivalent about this, but I guess when you have such a hot SUV, it was bound to happen. Don't feel special anymore, but good to see more Pilots on the road.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,953 Posts
RipRocK said:

Just recently, I have been sighting a Pilot almost on a daily basis. I'm rather ambivalent about this, but I guess when you have such a hot SUV, it was bound to happen. Don't feel special anymore, but good to see more Pilots on the road.
my thoughts exactly...the other day I was flanked by pilotsboth to the laft and behind me.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
747 Posts
ramirami said:


my thoughts exactly...the other day I was flanked by pilotsboth to the laft and behind me.....
Now you know why I insist to get an LX model, looks different
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,953 Posts
timchen said:


Now you know why I insist to get an LX model, looks different
:6: :6:
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top