Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Pilot EX-L AWD, 265-60-18 Defender LTX M/S
640 Posts
Why? They are very expensive labels but you can get them in different colors from Honda dealer. It includes the hood label and some for the wheels.

Graphics Package

·
Registered
813 Posts
Graphics package is $366 according to the Pilot configurator. I think it looks pretty cool, and your car will look unique since barely anybody buys that. One thing you have to look out for is that soon if you want to remove that vinyl and the paint is starting to get old around the vinyl, it's going to leave a spot of fresh paint under it which will look odd. You could try to get the paint ceramic coated which blocks UV light, so it won't wear as fast and when you remove it, it won't be as noticeable.

·
Registered
2019 Pilot EX-L AWD, 265-60-18 Defender LTX M/S
640 Posts
Between ETSY and EBAY you could get any version decals made up for probably a lot cheaper including just like those. You can get them in reflective versions and anything that you can dream up.

Thanks for making me look! I was going to do this with regular vinyl strips but THIS will be much easier to delete some chrome on the Pilot. He also has the GRILL KIT.

WAY back in the mid 80's I had some thin tapered graphics on my VW Scirroco that matched the body lines in Blue and Black reflective. Many people thought it was a cop car when approaching from the side. Black reflective tape glows white under lights.

·
Registered
303 Posts
That's like when I shop and text my wife 6 things do we need XXXXX (from milk to fruit)? She answers "yes get one". Who doesn't want to do what?
I was hoping to influence the OP not to add the sticker. You know, the guy who started the thread?

I think the stickers are 70s fabulous, and would peel them off if they were free. There's no accounting for taste, though, so I'm sure people will line up to spend hundreds of $$$ on these.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts