Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any interest out there in attending a Pilot Rally for Chicago-Area Pilot owners? It could be a luncheon-type thing like they're doing out east, or it could simply be a get together some Sunday afternoon at a forest preserve.

Sure would be nice to see what you all have done with your Pilots. Either way, I guarantee some :7:

ammdaddy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,953 Posts
Here is a list of responses : (updated 10/25/2003)
<table BORDER WIDTH="75%">
<tr>
<td>
<center><b><u><font color="#FF0000">Member</font></u></b></center>
</td>

<td>
<center><b><u><font color="#FF0000">Pilot Color</font></u></b></center>
</td>

<td>
<center><b><u><font color="#FF0000">Status</font></u></b></center>
</td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td>ammdaddy</td>

<td>Black</td>

<td><font color="#009900">Yes</font></td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td>ramirami</td>

<td>Silver</td>

<td><font color="#009900">Yes</font></td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td>sblvro</td>

<td>Silver</td>

<td><font color="#FF6600">Yes</font></td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td>HDTVEE</td>

<td>Red</td>

<td><font color="#009900">Yes</font></td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td>N_Jay</td>

<td>Havasu</td>

<td><font color="#FF6600">Maybe</font></td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td>gziegler</td>

<td>Black</td>

<td><font color="#009900">Yes</font></td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td>Katmandu</td>

<td>Silver</td>

<td><font color="#FF6600">Maybe</font></td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td>RUFIO</td>

<td>Silver</td>

<td><font color="#009900">Yes</font></td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td>bcclements</td>

<td>Havasu</td>

<td><font color=red>No</font></td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td>vellinga</td>

<td>Black</td>

<td><font color="#FF6600">Maybe</font></td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td>saim</td>

<td>Red</td>

<td><font color="#009900">Yes</font></td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td>evaneri65</td>

<td>SageBrush</td>

<td><font color="#009900">Yes</font></td>
</tr>
</table>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First things first

End of October would be good.

After the Cubs' World Series games are completed, of course.;)

I'd prefer keeping it simple by holding a drive-in rally at a forest preserve or park. We could pick a spot somewhere close to 294 so folks could find the location quickly. Maybe Axehead Lake off of 294 at Touhy?

But if anyone has any other ideas, please chime in. I'd go with whatever the majority thinks best.

ammdaddy
(I'm a Cubs band-wagon jumping White Sox fan!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,572 Posts
:D the forest preserve west of old orchard looks like a good spot, near the cook county hall.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
forest preserve west of old orchard
Yeah, Harms Woods. Good access off the Edens at Old Orchard Road, head west.

How 'bout shooting for this:

November 2nd
1:00PM - 3:00PM
Harms Woods.

Whaddya think? :8:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,729 Posts
ammdaddy said:
Yeah, Harms Woods. Good access off the Edens at Old Orchard Road, head west.

How 'bout shooting for this:

November 2nd
1:00PM - 3:00PM
Harms Woods.

Whaddya think? :8:
Dang!!!! I will miss the upoming "DC/MD/VA Luncheon #2" by about a week and I will miss your (proposed) date by about 2 weeks!!:bangh:

I think it's about time for a COLORADO luncheon!! Say up in RMNP!!:2: :2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
colorider said:
Dang!!!! I will miss the upoming "DC/MD/VA Luncheon #2" by about a week and I will miss your (proposed) date by about 2 weeks!!:bangh:

I think it's about time for a COLORADO luncheon!! Say up in RMNP!!:2: :2:

Now you're talking. While I've never been in RMNP proper, I've done some backpacking in the Rocky Mountain National Forest. Cross Creek a couple of times, Holy Cross once (my 1 and only 14'er), Fancy Pass (hardest damn thing I've ever climbed in my life), among others!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,729 Posts
Katmandu said:
Now you're talking. While I've never been in RMNP proper, I've done some backpacking in the Rocky Mountain National Forest. Cross Creek a couple of times, Holy Cross once (my 1 and only 14'er), Fancy Pass (hardest damn thing I've ever climbed in my life), among others!
I don't do any true back packing, but thoroughly enjoy hiking in the Park!!! Great place!!

:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
261 Posts
I am game for it also guys. Maybe have a group install of accessorries???
Just kidding!
Let us know the what and when!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,953 Posts
Folks in so far:

1. ammdaddy
2. ramirami
3. sblvro
4. HDTVEE
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,140 Posts
ramirami said:
Folks in so far:

1. ammdaddy
2. ramirami
3. sblvro
4. HDTVEE
You never know, I have been known to show up unexpected!
Sometimes uninvited. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55 Posts
Hey, I put it on my calendar. Should be there!
Are you bringing the kids too?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,953 Posts
gziegler said:
Hey, I put it on my calendar. Should be there!
Are you bringing the kids too?
I think kids, significant others ,pets or anyone else you are willing to give a ride in your pilot is welcome ;) ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Folks in so far:

1. ammdaddy
2. ramirami
3. sblvro
4. HDTVEE
5. gziegler
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
It's gonna be c.c.cccc....ccc...olddd...dddd.d :13:

Gotta talk the wife into it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,953 Posts
Katmandu said:
It's gonna be c.c.cccc....ccc...olddd...dddd.d :13:

Gotta talk the wife into it.
good point.....

do wen want to do a indoors lunch??.....

suggestion??:confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
how bout Hooters in Schaumburg.

Count me as a maybe...
I'm not sure if I'll be in town then.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
261 Posts
heh Guys:
Please keep me informed...lunch sounds good too:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
261 Posts
And My Pilot id RED ROCK
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,953 Posts
1 - 20 of 88 Posts
Top