Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
That last one just gives me the urge to start shooting lasers at space invaders.

Also toss my cookies.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Nice. I don't have the nifty stove and fridge setup he has, but I'm not touring all of the continental US and Canada either. Still, mine does fine for a few days off the beaten track. It's good to get away from it all once in a while.

Camping

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Gifts ideas......

Tire Valve Caps Keychain, Stem Air Caps Cover, Black Plastic Honda

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Gifts ideas......

Tire Valve Caps Keychain, Stem Air Caps Cover, Black Plastic Honda

Aw nuts, you're just one day too late. Now I have to wait for Father's Day 2021. 🤓

·
Registered
4,105 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
1,401 Posts
Well since I have the Passport instead of the Pilot this is the mod I would like to do to my Passport. Now all I need is a million dollars or so to have the mods done. l especially like the fold down steps. So much better than running boards.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts

1 year after

2 years after

Looks really nice, even after 2 years. (y) Well, except for useless broom handle-wielding Green Dean and his matching Civic. :alien:

This may be a solution for end-of-life bodies in the Rustbelt.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Well since I have the Passport instead of the Pilot this is the mod I would like to do to my Passport. Now all I need is a million dollars or so to have the mods done. l especially like the fold down steps. So much better than running boards.
View attachment 137739
Just how old of a dude are you?

41 - 60 of 65 Posts