Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 440 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an idea, everyone who has pictures of their PILOTS (and I know there have already been many pictures posted) - why don't all of us put some pictures under this thread so everyone can check out everyone elses PILOTs ?!?!?!?!

I'll start by adding three pictures taken this morning from here in lovely Parker, Colorado

Attachments

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Yep - Ya just gotta love it! Great pics!! :29:

One day I'll get mine in here too. :(

·
Registered
160 Posts
i know i know its an old photo. I will get more pics that actually look like Hawaii in it. lol:2:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
01r1:

Great photos! Very evocative of the off-road side of the Pilot personality!!!

Is this dramatic scenery relatively close to home?

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Re: Picture #3

PILOTinginCO said:
Gotta love the Sagebrush Pearl color!!!
Honda definitely has a hit on its hands with Sagebrush!

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
PILOTinginCO said:

[ S N I P P E D ]

I'll start by adding three pictures taken this morning from here in lovely Parker, Colorado
I'll add to your photo album, PILOTinginCO, by including two pictures taken this afternoon in lovely (and rainy) Kemotown, Maryland...

EDITED: Actually included three pictures...

Attachments

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
KEMO

What a beautiful neighborhood, love the homes!!!! Maryland is a beautiful part of the country - too bad the humidity is so *&*^**^^ high in the summer.

PILOTinginCO
Sagebrush Pearl-EX

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Re: KEMO

PILOTinginCO said:
What a beautiful neighborhood, love the homes!!!! Maryland is a beautiful part of the country - too bad the humidity is so *&*^**^^ high in the summer.

PILOTinginCO
Sagebrush Pearl-EX
Hey, thanks PILOTinginCO!!! I hear ya on the 3 H's during MD summers: hot, hazy, and humid!!! (I actually took 3 photos in between the rain storms, so I guess I'll go ahead and post it, too...)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
01r1 said:
Went for a hike the other day, got a few snapshots that have the Pilot in view.

Trail Head:
I knew that was Beautiful Washington as soon as I saw the tops of those virgin Pines...beautiful! Your gorgeous Sage Pilot fits right in with the scenery.

Here's my delivery photo, also my avatar...haven't gotten to take her out to any scenic places yet. Sorry my big pregnant self is in the way!

Attachments

·
Registered
207 Posts
Ziploc & 74PilotMom-

Yes, that's the Evergreen State, Washington. About an hour from my home in SW Washington.

Here's from the top of those rocks, looking toward Mt. Adams. Unfortunately it was another typical spring day with rain showers moving through. I couldn't get a clear shot of the mountain. Guess I'll have to come back on a clear day.

-Pete

Attachments

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
01r1 said:
Ziploc & 74PilotMom-

Yes, that's the Evergreen State, Washington. About an hour from my home in SW Washington.

Here's from the top of those rocks, looking toward Mt. Adams. Unfortunately it was another typical spring day with rain showers moving through. I couldn't get a clear shot of the mountain. Guess I'll have to come back on a clear day.

-Pete
Breathtaking shot, Pete. :10: You do indeed live in God's country! Thanks for sharing it. Looking forward to a similar shot on a clear day, though there's not a thing wrong with this one. :5:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Ziploc-

Thanks. Most of the time I forget to get the Pilot in the picture. Here's one of Silver Star Mountain I just took, the Pilot is just out of the frame. Oh well, it's a good excuse to head back up there :4: and try again! The stormy weather made for some dramatic lighting.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
01r1 said:
Ziploc-

Thanks. Most of the time I forget to get the Pilot in the picture. Here's one of Silver Star Mountain I just took, the Pilot is just out of the frame. Oh well, it's a good excuse to head back up there :4: and try again! The stormy weather made for some dramatic lighting.
OMG!!!! Ansel Adams lives !!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey 01r1!

We live in the same city! I thought I recognized that wretched weather although your photo made it look breathtaking!

It was actually hailing today! Really wish I had my Pilot today!

I'm still anxiously awaiting my Pilot! Build date was supposedly may 15 and ship May 20 so we'll see...

Lisa:p

1 - 20 of 440 Posts