Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Pilot Owners Manual

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  kemosabe 
#1 ·
Pardon my wishful thinking but - Is there any kind of online Owners Manual for the Pilot. I'm getting tired of waiting for my new Pilot - a month to go. Would love to read up on the details.

#4 ·
There's a spot in the Owner's link website to order an owner's manual or one of the service manuals, but I've never seen the actual manual on-line. They have FAQs and tips, but it doesn't have the full detail of the operation instructions.

Attachments

#5 ·
3puttmax: As tim.s just mentioned, I have not seen the owner's manual online (yet). I've been trying to post excerpts from the owner's manual in threads that ask about certain things that are addressed in the owner's manual. It would be great if it was available online in PDF format -- that way, I don't have to keep scanning pages in... ;)

P.S. Have the adoption paperwork been approved yet...??? :D

Attachments

#6 ·
kemosabe said:
3puttmax: As tim.s just mentioned, I have not seen the owner's manual online (yet). I've been trying to post excerpts from the owner's manual in threads that ask about certain things that are addressed in the owner's manual. It would be great if it was available online in PDF format -- that way, I don't have to keep scanning pages in... ;)

P.S. Have the adoption paperwork been approved yet...??? :D
No, No, don't let them do that!

Then you would have to "get a life"!

:2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2:
(Like I'm one to talk)

#8 ·
I just went back to Owner's Link website which has not been working very well at all since I registered earlier this week. Anyway, on the sitemap, there is a link for Owner's Manuel, but as these others have said....it is only a link to purchase, not the document. Sorry for the misinformation.

#9 ·
Re: Online Owners Manual

3puttmax said:
Thanks my3kids. Unfortunately, I don't have a VIN yet. Build date not until 4-25.
I dont think you need a vin number to register..if my memory serves me correcy (I doubt it :( )...'cause I think I had registered even before I ordered my pilot...

hey just try it out:D

#10 ·
kemosabe said:

The manual is 378 pages (minus the index) so if I scanned in ONE page a day, then it would take me about a year.... :p :p :p

Nah... I need a life!!! :4: :)
Be carefull!

You would not want me to start scanning the Helms service manual and ETM, now would you???:bootyshak :bootyshak :bootyshak :bootyshak :bootyshak

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.