Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's our Pilot parked in our driveway on Superbowl Sunday. Sorry, no action photos here. We were'nt really in any condition to drive during the party! Unfortunately, our Cowboys didn't even break even, much less the Superbowl.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Beautiful picture! Great color of blue in that sky! Really a nice backdrop for that white Pilot! :29:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Nice picture, of my most favorite Pilot:)
Glad someone is participating in Superbowl Festivities, I'm at work:(

·
Registered
900 Posts
I saw a Honda Element Ad about 20-30 minutes ago on the Super Bowl. :)
Included several 20-something guys snowboarding.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Nice Pilot. Have not seen to may pics of Pilot in white. I have to say...........it looks GOOD in white!!!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Tampa Bay sure kicked some butt!:2:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
gopilot said:
Tampa Bay sure kicked some butt!:2:

WOO HOO! I'm horse from screaming!!! What a great game! :2:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hats off to TB Bucs.

First they roll over my beloved Niners, then they Masacre that other team across the bay.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Mike & Margaret

I'm sorry to bring something else but I need to know.

Where did you place the navigation system (Screen)? I was ready to put it on my pilot, but... the place the installer suggested was under the coin box. We took one screen and placed on the site and look nice but I believe that location is bad.

I have to turn my head down to check the visual instructions losing attention of the road.

Can you tell me?

I was ready for the KNADV2100 with the 8" touch screen LZ800W

Can you tell me or place a pic

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Navigation Screen

The Kenwood navigation DVD is located under the drivers seat. However, the navigation screen is the same screen you see. There are several differant video inputs on my in-dash 6.5 inch touch screen. One of those being the navigation screen. If I'm not using Navi, I can watch DVD or tv. I can easily switch between video inputs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts