Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey all, the article is now on-line at THIS link. Only thing I didn't like about the review was their characterization of the VTM-4 system as "tenderfoot" :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
Waaay cool. I hope that they notice over at our sister site acuramdx.org - where a mildly-condescending attitude about the Pilot tends to prevail - that last year's Large SUV champ (MDX) was displaced by the new kid in town (Pilot)!

Set 'em up, bartender, drinks on the house!

:7:

GatorGreg said:
Hey all, the article is now on-line at THIS link. Only thing I didn't like about the review was their characterization of the VTM-4 system as "tenderfoot" :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pjl56 said:
Waaay cool. I hope that they notice over at our sister site acuramdx.org - where a mildly-condescending attitude about the Pilot tends to prevail - that last year's Large SUV champ (MDX) was displaced by the new kid in town (Pilot)!

Set 'em up, bartender, drinks on the house!

:7:

Actually, I believe last year's large SUV champ was the, cough, Highlander. The MDX won the title of Best Luxury SUV last year, but because of a rule change this year (threshold for "luxury" went from $34K last year to $40K this year), the MDX did not qualify for competition in the Luxury category.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
And, cough, cough, lost to the Pilot! :29:

GatorGreg said:
Actually, I believe last year's large SUV champ was the, cough, Highlander. The MDX won the title of Best Luxury SUV last year, but because of a rule change this year (threshold for "luxury" went from $34K last year to $40K this year), the MDX did not qualify for competition in the Luxury category.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top