Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is new to me so help me out! Got a new digital camera, and it's snowing like mad in CT. I'm trying to post these pics, but I don't want to lead you to this thread, in simple instruction, is there a way i can post these same pics just on this website, without going through msn

www.msnusers.com/jimseverns/pilotinsnow.msnw

·
Registered
385 Posts
when you make a post/reply, there is a spot to "Attach File" at bottom of page. Thats where you put your photo file.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I got my first digicam last month and I can't put it down. I'm taking pictures of everything! :D

credit goes to the Pilot for clearing out this driveway, we just shoveled out the scraps :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It keeps saying my file is too big. The pic is 1,800kb. Is this true, or am i not doing it right. The pic posted looks just like mine in terms of size.

·
Registered
385 Posts
you usually have to shrink the file a little, try resizing to around 640x480 pixels or even less, will still look fine on monitors.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Davemac thanks alot, it actually came out alot bigger than i thought once i resized it. BTW, where in mass are you from? I bought mine in chicopee mass at curry honda. I'm going there today to have a remote starter put in. Cost 340.00. I was going to go to long radio but they wanted 175.00 and from what i can gather they cut your original key somehow place it in the vehicle somewhere and give you new keys, since they can't reprogram the computer for the disabler chip. If that makes sense? It just sounded cheesey to me the way they do it.

·
Registered
385 Posts
slimjim said:
Davemac thanks alot, it actually came out alot bigger than i thought once i resized it. BTW, where in mass are you from?
Northshore, near Newburyport (just S of NH). Glad the photo advice worked out for you (also glad that I have a garage). Take care.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts