Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is pilot a He or She ?

I have named mine "Buster" (EX, Redrock Pearl, bought 9/27). It's definitely a He for me
* Big & Macho :2:
* Scares the hell out of small cars on highways :eek:
* My wife still has difficulty driving him ! :15:

·
Registered
698 Posts
She

I'm sure SOMEONE will correct me if I'm wrong but, it is my understanding that all naval ships are referred to as "she." The Pilot, in my opinion, rivals a naval ship - big, excellent handling, carrying only the best of the best - therefore and to wit, she is a she.

:31:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
No doubt CP... definitely a SHE!

·
Registered
310 Posts
C'mon. The name is "Pilot," not "Pilotess."

Insincerely,

Howdy Ag
(The one dodging the rotten tomatoes being thrown by the more olitically-correct among us).

·
Registered
39 Posts
She

Snow White is definately a She.

·
Registered
465 Posts
She. I thought all cars were shes, kind of like ships.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Split Personality

I'm sorry, but I can't make up my mind. Sometimes she's a SHE, especially when the Nav unit is telling me the wrong directions. But then HE wants to run. HE is saying give me more pedal. HE is going to get me a ticket. I'm going to have to keep HE under more control. SHE is beautiful. HE is ruggedly handsome. SHE wants to have tender care, HE is a bear to wash.

Oh well, Just a split personality I guess.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Actually I think the color makes the determination. I've seen the Havasu and I think she. The Sagebrush is a he.

Sandstone is a tough call. Maybe shemale?:8:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Amorphus-

depends upon who is driving. We named our Sandstone "Sandy" (No we aren't all that creative; but we have a Pilot). If my wife is driving Sandy is a She. If I am driving Sandy is a he.:)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Yup, Sandy works. I once knew a couple both named Sandy. Sanford and Saundra were the real names.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Well I'd agree that "She" is what one would normally call a ship or a vessel or another car. But, when I think of the Pilot with all the brute force smashing through snow and mud and over rocks and hauling tons of cargo like a true beast of burden I have a hard time calling my Evergreen Pilot with OWL Michelins a She. It just doesn't seem like a nice way to think of women. At a stretch I guess I could call the Pilot a tom-girl, but never could I think of it as a true lady.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Awhile back someone on here, maybe a review, said that the Havasu Blue was a "girly" color...so I guess by default...it is a SHE. Maybe actually a cross dresser though!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mine is Red .... It's definitely a HE ... HE ... HE ...:8:

·
Registered
664 Posts
But...

...I'm sorry for crashing the thread but my SS is an it. It goes where I want it to go. It does what I want it to do. It has it's issues but I don't worry about it. It needs gas, I'm taking it on the backroads, I'm taking it golfing (it has a better handicap than me!) Oh and it's not related so no cousin IT to me!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
It is good...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts