Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Bet it will cost more than $20K to restore it back to drivable condition. I wouldn't give 11 cents for it....

·
Registered
342 Posts
Repairable?!?!?!

What's a "light rollover?" As opposed to a heavy rollover?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I personally have learned this but I keep breaking my own rule:

It doesn't matter who had the car before or how "minor" a damage is...never buy used!!!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Blue_Chameleon said:
I personally have learned this but I keep breaking my own rule:

It doesn't matter who had the car before or how "minor" a damage is...never buy used!!!
Buying a used car can be a great advantage, let someone else depreciate the car for you. There are a lot of great buys out there, even from the dealers. If buying used, a good tool to use now is to have a Carfax run on the car first to make sure it has a clean history.

Buying used makes sense for a lot of people, I would never recommend against buying a used car.

·
Registered
608 Posts
carfax doesnt report everything. on another website, i read that this one guy's sister's civic was very close to being totalled, but rebuilt instead. after all repairs he checked on carfax and it was clean. :eek:

dont know if there is any truth to it but sure makes you think twice about buying a used car....

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I call dibs on that Clear Taillight! :D

·
Registered
495 Posts
Samuel2003 said:
I call dibs on that Clear Taillight! :D
LOL... with a hammer, you can quickly add that mod yourself :)

Is it me, or are hard these pics painful to look at? I think this would be a great candidate to make into a convertable. :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hmmmm.....stuff like this makes me wonder. Did this guy not carry insurance or is he pocketing the insurance money and making a killing on the salvage value sale (assuming he sells it). Wonder if a vocational college would be willing to undertake the restoration of this beast for a small fee.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts