Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if Honda changed the "style" of the fog light bezels from the picture in their brochure? The bezels is different than the ones installed on JKSJB's Pilot. His look a ton nicer and sleeker.
Thanks

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
HDTVEE said:
Does anyone know if Honda changed the "style" of the fog light bezels from the picture in their brochure? The bezels is different than the ones installed on JKSJB's Pilot. His look a ton nicer and sleeker.
Thanks
His look just like mine, purchased and installed in July 2002.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I didn't think about it until you mentioned it. I then went up to Honda's website and the fogs do look a little different. I attached the pix. Might need to get part# from JKSJB to verify if it is the same and the pix is a little bit off. Hmmm?

Attachments

·
Registered
449 Posts
pilot04 said:
I didn't think about it until you mentioned it. I then went up to Honda's website and the fogs do look a little different. I attached the pix. Might need to get part# from JKSJB to verify if it is the same and the pix is a little bit off. Hmmm?
They never made that. This picture has been around since before the Pilot hit the streets. This was someone's artist rendition of the fog lights.

·
Registered
608 Posts
could those be the fog lights used in conjuntion with the lower trim, except that they didnt install the lower trim?

:confused:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info guys. ANother question though. Can they be installed without removing the bumper in any way? I do have some qualms:) :) :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts