Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the '03-'05 Console Armrest is the same on the '06-'08? I'm looking at a cover for it and the seller is advertising it for an '03-'05. I was under the impression that the armrests were the same for all Gen 1's?

TIA

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
If your going to go the stretch and restaple route ..then it shouldn't matter ..can't see it changing that much in those years

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
When I did mine, I added super-sturdy foam from the Ebay and copied the original vinyl onto genuine leather. Feels much better and only cost a few bucks in total.
I did not bother with re-stapling and used contact cement to glue leather to the ABS plastic.
There is my thread here somewhere with pictures.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
When I did mine, I added super-sturdy foam from the Ebay and copied the original vinyl onto genuine leather. Feels much better and only cost a few bucks in total.
I did not bother with re-stapling and used contact cement to glue leather to the ABS plastic.
There is my thread here somewhere with pictures.
tried to find it ..did the Admins get gelous and remove it ?

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Must be courtesy of the new forum software which is to everyone's benefit.
It really is not there anymore.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Must be courtesy of the new forum software which is to everyone's benefit.
It really is not there anymore.
so that was the "polite way" of saying the admins were to damn lazy to port the old DB that contains all the valuable info that us users love to post here since we have nothing better to do other than watch re-runs of the twilight zone.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm actually just buying a fleece cover. I wanted to know if the console cover is the same size for all the gen 1's so it fits over it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts