Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pictures of my Pilot with all the OEM chrome accessories. Front shot shows front bumper garnish, lower trim garnish, and door mirror covers.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Side view of the front

Attachments

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Closeup of the front bumper garnish

Attachments

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Picture of the back showing the rear bumper garnish.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Side view of the back

Attachments

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A closeup of the rear bumper garnish

Attachments

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Sweeeeet! :D I can't remember if I saw pics of your chrome garnish installation. You did them yourself, right?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hmmm...Pilot with bling-bling?

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have posted installation pictures for the front and rear bumper garnish and fog lights. All the OEM accessories are fairly easy to install yourself.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
wwong said:
I have posted installation pictures for the front and rear bumper garnish and fog lights. All the OEM accessories are fairly easy to install yourself.
Yeah, for people with brass balls :2: I just tracked down the pics of of the installation of your foglights and the garnish. Are you kidding me? I can never do that in a million years. If I got to look at how it's done a few times and videotaped it, may be. But, otherwise, no way.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Holy Moley! Are there any accessories that you DON'T have, wwong?
I'm envious! My SS is practically naked! The bumper garnish looks great, BTW.

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
wwong said:
Here are a few pictures of my Pilot with all the OEM chrome accessories. Front shot shows front bumper garnish, lower trim garnish, and door mirror covers.
Thanks for posting, wwong. Great job!

I wasn't sure what the lower trim garnish would look like. the Hondacars website says "Sorry no image available" for the "Lower Trim" for $449. I'm assuming your lower trim garnish the same as what this website is talking about?

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
On all the various on-line websites selling OEM accessories, the lower trim is just the black bumper, which sells for $322.80 to $349.70. The lower trim garnish is the chrome center piece, which sells for $78 to $84.50. It fit right over the center of the bumper with double sided tape.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Now that's realll purty.

I still can't believe how much effort is required to put these garnishes on. wwong youy are one brave person to do the installs yourselves. I saw your other thread for the installation. Dealer charges an arm and a leg to do it. Why can't Honda or some aftermarket shop design it so you can just stick em on? Or are the holes in the bumpers truly needed for a mod like this?

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Only the chrome door mirror covers and the chrome low trim garnish are peel and stick. The front and rear chrome bumper garnish is also peel and stick, but it does require that you remove the bumper, drill holes in the bumper, and secure the chrome garnish with brackets and flange nuts. Note that I did not have any prior DIY experience. I just read the Honda instructions and followed the advise of past DIYers.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
After Market Chrome

Here is a couple of more picture of my Pilot with aftermarket chrome. The chrome exhaust tips are from Pep Boys.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Last picture is my chrome license plate. The EX VTEC is a 3M Luminous tape which is suppose to glow in the dark.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
More Chrome

Added more chrome, the license plate frame with the h-p sticker and the rear view camera housing.

Robrecht: Chrome and fog lights rule!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts