Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know a good place to order Honda Pilot bumper guards? I would like to see how some of them look like. Ideally, I'd like something to protect the front and rear bumper, but also the corners of the bumpers. I've seen some decent ones from autoseattle.com but I'd like something a bit more subtle- like if they took the bull bar and extended one pipe to the corner of the bumper. Any idea?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's an example from a company I believe called Tal & Hadas:

It looks pretty decent and they have a version that has bars extending over the headlamps, I just wish there was something that protected the corners of the bumpers (points which all of my cars get scratches on)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah killerbeez's rear bumper guard is perfect But the front ones I wasn't too happy with, as you see in the pictures posted by Steve the only bumper guards I see that extend to front sides to not in fact protect the corners, and they always have that grill in front of headlights which I think looks kinda wierd... I wish they had something like the regular bull guard (my picture above) but with single pipe extensions to corners to protect them like that rear bumper guard killerbeez got... :(

·
Registered
248 Posts
I have found that the best bumper gaurd is to not hit anything!!
If you learn to do this, the bumpers stay very nice.
G.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
booger said:
I have found that the best bumper gaurd is to not hit anything!!
If you learn to do this, the bumpers stay very nice.
G.
That's very good advice! However, the scratches and dents I find on my car everytime I go to my parking garage to return home from work reminds me how it dosen't matter how good I drive, there's always a$$holes out there who don't know how to park. :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So I finally got my Pilot this week, and now I can really start looking for bumper guards... anyone find any new products available for Pilots recently?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts