Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Pilot Adventure

3K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  florida_guy 
#1 ·
Two months after we got our Pilot we managed to put in 4600 miles on it. We took it all the way to NY/NJ, and a week later, down south to FL to see Mickey Mouse. The pilot was fully-loaded with passengers and luggages and I estimated that we got about 21mpg during the trip. Along the way we saw several pilots of different colors. A friendly guy in another Sandstone pulled alongside during a brief stop in traffic to say hi and we exchaged a few words about how we liked the Pilot, Sandstone in particular :D

Here are some pics of the Pilot

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Beautiful!!!

That sandstone looks right at home on the beach!! :29:

#6 ·
pretty awesome looking pictures....these pictures should be good enought to convince florida_guy to buy the pilot..:2: :2: :2:

#7 ·
superpilot said:
Finally, a brief stop at Daytona beach on the way to Magic Kingdom...
Man, another great Daytona shot to add to the ones Havusu posted. Beautiful...and also worthy of being used in an ad!

C'mon, florida_guy, doesn't this just get your blood racing?? You, too, could be out there on the beach, letting the sea and sun reflect off your new Pilot.....

:1:

#12 ·
You just convinced me to take my Pilot onto the beach at Daytona. Next Disney trip we'll do it for sure!

#13 ·
ChuckW said:
You just convinced me to take my Pilot onto the beach at Daytona. Next Disney trip we'll do it for sure!
Okay, so far, we've got a Havasu Blue Metallic (courtesy of havasu) and a Sandstone Metallic (courtesy of superpilot) on Daytona Beach. ChuckW will be providing a Redrock Pearl one... Anyone else??? Do you think we can get all the colors with a photo op at Daytona??? :D :D :D

Attachments

#16 ·
Ziploc said:

C'mon, florida_guy, doesn't this just get your blood racing?? You, too, could be out there on the beach, letting the sea and sun reflect off your new Pilot.....

:1:
But I'd get lost on the way and never make it without the new Nav system I'm waiting for. :bonk:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.