Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

81 - 100 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Need @plplplpl to buy it and walk us through how he fixed it. :p (y)🍺🍿
Um, lemme see...

1. A judicious application of duct tape.

2. Don't forget to make the passenger's side convex mirror functional again.

3. Double check to make sure to order the correct part number for the door handle.

Done.

Oh, I almost forgot...

Smile sweetly at the nice lady down at the DMV and get her to remove the mention "Salvage" from the title.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Um, lemme see...

1. A judicious application of duct tape.

2. Don't forget to make the passenger's side convex mirror functional again.

3. Double check to make sure to order the correct part number for the door handle.

Done.

Oh, I almost forgot...

Smile sweetly at the nice lady down at the DMV and get her to remove the mention "Salvage" from the title.

Ya, but you might get it cheap enough to take to a body shop to fix? Buy a used door from a junk yard?

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Ya, but you might get it cheap enough to take to a body shop to fix? Buy a used door from a junk yard?
Do you know how far Edmonton is from here? It's like a thousand clicks farther than driving to Witchita (spelling?). :p

·
Registered
3,717 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
783 Posts
Here is a one owner Honda that can be had cheaply.

No delivery, buyer responsible for pickup of vehicle.

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
783 Posts
According to the article I read about the incident apparently he attempted to brake, but hit the accelerator pedal instead of the brake pedal. I've seen this happen, well actually experienced this happening with much milder results, when I was a teenager. Was showing a girlfriend how to drive, she got nervous, panicked and hit the accelerator instead of the brake. Fortunately we were in the middle of a big, empty parking lot. I switched the ignition off and the car costed to a stop.

Makes me wonder how many people with keyless ignition know the procedure know how to kill the engine in an emergency while driving.

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
I'm one of those who actually like the look of the big HDMI port in the front. :)

81 - 100 of 157 Posts