Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking how we are going to feel when the 2004 show up, with all the fix and updates, we are reporting on these threads:confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
664 Posts
Just fine

Because as I find 'em they fix 'em. As far as the updates, well they'll feel the pain in 2005!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
92 Posts
Be careful of internet posted car complaints. Some are aberations, some are very rare and some are from the competition. Im not saying that happens on this board. In fact, thats why im here - because I trust everyone. See the Yahoo board and you will see what I mean.

Also, from what I understand, this SUV has been in design and development for almost eight years. Maybe someone can verify this. And, I think its already known that it shares 67% of the MDX. And also has obvious ties to the Ody.

Bottom line - If i'm not worried about it (being the most parnoid and skeptical person in the world), I dont think you should either.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,545 Posts
mrvincent said:
Be careful of internet posted car complaints. Some are aberations, some are very rare and some are from the competition. Im not saying that happens on this board. In fact, thats why im here - because I trust everyone. See the Yahoo board and you will see what I mean.

Also, from what I understand, this SUV has been in design and development for almost eight years. Maybe someone can verify this. And, I think its already known that it shares 67% of the MDX. And also has obvious ties to the Ody.

Bottom line - If i'm not worried about it (being the most parnoid and skeptical person in the world), I dont think you should either.
Well vrvincent... First of all - Welcome! Secondly...
You trust everyone but are the most paranoid and skeptical person in the world? How can this be? Hmmm....?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
92 Posts
Well, Sage thanks for your input. I guess we can either talk about what this thread concerns, or we can talk about parsing everyones posts and then using it against them. You choose which one. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,545 Posts
mrvincent said:
Well, Sage thanks for your input. I guess we can either talk about what this thread concerns, or we can talk about parsing everyones posts and then using it against them. You choose which one. :)
Didn't mean to sound the way it did. I did re-read your post and mis-understood you. Please accept my apologies for sounding condescending. I thought I had a good point and while I thought I had my tongue in my cheek I obviously had my foot in my mouth.
:6:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
92 Posts
Its very difficult to convey feeling or emotion in writing. My sister in law is still mad at me for an email reply I sent to her that was clearly a joke - in my mind.

No need to apologize - from the number of posts you have here, it looks like you are a valuable resource to these boards and I hope I can get off on a better footing with my next posts.

I just bought this car and have been looking for a good source of information etc. I think I found it! Take care, and I hope to see you at the other threads here. I have been reading them all day today.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,545 Posts
mrvincent said:
Its very difficult to convey feeling or emotion in writing. My sister in law is still mad at me for an email reply I sent to her that was clearly a joke - in my mind.

No need to apologize - from the number of posts you have here, it looks like you are a valuable resource to these boards and I hope I can get off on a better footing with my next posts.

I just bought this car and have been looking for a good source of information etc. I think I found it! Take care, and I hope to see you at the other threads here. I have been reading them all day today.
Thanks! I feel better now. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
112 Posts
If you guys are going to kiss....I'm leaving....

:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,545 Posts
Well I'LL never tell... ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,545 Posts
g128620 said:
If you guys are going to kiss....I'm leaving....

:)
Really drifting now... What's that Bike Rack you have? Think I'll start a new thread. Hang on... :D
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top