Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if theres more info/pictures of the white pilot on traxdas website? I could only find 2 photos from traxda.
Wondering if this person is a member as well. very curious on wheel/tire size and possibly more detailed photos. I have a 2017 touring awd and im thinking about this 2" lift with bigger 265/60r20 tires on the factory 20's. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Mahalo

·
Registered
50 Posts
I actually contacted them once and they said there "Should" be some on the site. I gave up. I will be going with the Jsport setup. Their customer support is awesome.

Keep in mind, it seems with a lift, 30.5-31.0 tire diameter could be max without doing clearance mods. Look up "Jondz Advanture" on youtube, there is a recent video where he fitted a 31.5" tire with the traxda 2" life and needed to trim a part of his wheel well; the Passport has about a 0.8" extra lift over the Pilot AWD. Jon says he should be able to now fit a 32" tire without issues. That said, if the tire height of your size actually is over 32" you might have issues on some decent trails.

JUST a heads up. If you go for it keep us posted, as mentioned I will be going with the Jsport kit with a 30.5" setup of some sort, then maybe 31.5" tire later on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts