Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here's accessories that i added
- OEM Roof rail
- Aftermarket crossbar (wanted matching color with the roof rail)
- Splash guard
- Aries running board
- HID low beam
- LED foglight
- LED reverse light
- Mugen license plate frame (front)
- I LOVE MY HONDA license plate frame (rear)

Soon to purchase
- ELITE BLACK 20" rims
- LED interior lights
- LED turn signal front and rear
- Front and rear lower trim
- Door window Visor

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Here's accessories that i added
- OEM Roof rail
- OEM Cross Rails
- OEM All Weather Mats

Want to add:
- Door Visors
- Illuminated Door Sill Trim
- Cargo Bin Dividers
- University of Alabama Alumni Decal
- Ichthus badge

I really like the stock look of the Pilot, so I won't be making any significant visual changes, i.e. wheels. Just my preference.

My dealer has been outstanding, but while having my roof rails installed last week, I asked my sales rep how much for the all weather mats? He came back and said "they're regularly $380, but I can do it for $280". I pulled up the Honda owners site and showed him they were $208; and my dealer gives a 10% discount on parts and accessories, so it would be just under $190. He shrugged and said 'mats are a profit center, I bet you can do even better on Amazon or eBay.' I'd already checked and he was right. I got the OEM Mats for $155 shipped, plus no tax on eBay.

Also coming once the weather warms up is my post delivery full detail, which is like therapy for me. I'll post pictures once it's done.

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Your 2015 looks better than new. Nice ride.^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
12 Posts
Here’s mine, roof rack, side steps, splash guards, side moldings, and 22x10.5 Giovanna wheels.

This is the exact look i'm searching for. You actually fit 10.5's on a Pilot... Any rubbing? Also, what Giovanna rims are those? I am considering these Ailerons by TSW.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts