Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the 6-8 week wait turned out to be 4 weeks.:D :D :D

Unfortunately I forgot the digital camera, so y'all will have to wait another couple days for pics.

2004 Sagebrush EXL

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Congrats, but as you probably know:

:needpics:

:D

·
Registered
360 Posts
hazmat said:
Well the 6-8 week wait turned out to be 4 weeks.:D :D :D

Unfortunately I forgot the digital camera, so y'all will have to wait another couple days for pics.

2004 Sagebrush EXL
Many congrats to you!

I, on the other hand, am starting to wonder if my dealer is playing head games with me. Just how long does it take to deliver a vehicle once it's been built, for goodness sake? He just called me and said "guess what just pulled up on a truck outside?" and then almost immediately came back with "Oh! I'm sorry, I was just informed your vehicle's not on there, it's still on a truck in Tennessee" (like I believe he said it was last week). Now I have to tell you this, when he called me last week to tell me that my Pilot should arrive by the 29th of September he was wanting me to come in and pick it up before month's end (for obvious reasons, wouldn't you say?). The nature of my job won't allow for that, being end of fiscal year and all, so I told him the earliest I could pick it up would be on the 2nd of October. This really disappointed him. So now I think he's just trying to pay me back, so to speak. I know, I know, "paranoia will destroy ya'." and I just need to be patient -- but it's killing me! I need a hug... :(

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Pickin' it up today!

gymeni said:
Many congrats to you!

I, on the other hand, am starting to wonder if my dealer is playing head games with me. Just how long does it take to deliver a vehicle once it's been built, for goodness sake? He just called me and said "guess what just pulled up on a truck outside?" and then almost immediately came back with "Oh! I'm sorry, I was just informed your vehicle's not on there, it's still on a truck in Tennessee" (like I believe he said it was last week). Now I have to tell you this, when he called me last week to tell me that my Pilot should arrive by the 29th of September he was wanting me to come in and pick it up before month's end (for obvious reasons, wouldn't you say?). The nature of my job won't allow for that, being end of fiscal year and all, so I told him the earliest I could pick it up would be on the 2nd of October. This really disappointed him. So now I think he's just trying to pay me back, so to speak. I know, I know, "paranoia will destroy ya'." and I just need to be patient -- but it's killing me! I need a hug... :(
If he really wants to get it out by months end, have him deliver it to you on your lunch break! He could fax ahead any paperwork for your review prior to delivery.

My dealer didn't call untill the unit landed.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Pickin' it up today!

hazmat said:
If he really wants to get it out by months end, have him deliver it to you on your lunch break! He could fax ahead any paperwork for your review prior to delivery.

My dealer didn't call untill the unit landed.
You said it! But he claims it hasn't even arrived yet so it's a moot point. Oh, the other factor I forgot to mention is that this dealer is located about an hour and fifteen minutes from me.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Re: Re: Pickin' it up today!

gymeni said:
Many congrats to you!

We're finally getting our Sandstone EX-L RES in about an hour. The build date was, I believe, the 19th. It arrived in Baltimore last Wednesday, but took until yesterday morning to make it's way to the dealer (only 20 miles or so). Our salesman had expected it either last Thursday or Friday, did say up front that it often takes between 10-14 days to receive it after the build date. BTW, he did say a Black EX which wasn't expected until this Wednesday arrived last Friday. Go figure...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually ended up picking it up today not yesterday:mad: A bit of mis-communication between the salesman & me. They didn't have it registered because we hadn't payed them yet.

Anyhow - Here is a pic, sorry it was getting dark bad lighting

·
Registered
570 Posts
Congrats Hazmat!!!

Great looking vehicle, and welcome to the family.

ncelk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts