Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the back and forth on color and whatnot, I picked up MY PILOT last night! It is so awesome! I contemplated not going to work today, and just staying home and playing with it, but then I realized I need the job to pay for the Pilot! :D

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone here for their input!

Happy Piloting to all!! :2:

Mike

·
Registered
96 Posts
Congratulations. I've had mine for over 2 weeks now. Love it more everyday. Too bad about that job thing. :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Congrats. I will be looking for a New Black Pilot when I come up your way. Did you get a good rate?

About the job thing. You can do what I did and take people out to lunch every day for the first week so you can spend more time in your new ride.:D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I didn't really like the finance manager. You know how it is, he acts like he's trying to do you a favor with everything.... anyway, we got a rate of 4.69. (At that point all I wanted to do was run outside and drive!) :)

Unfortunately, I work in NYC, so I don't drive to work.... I am leaving early today though.... :22:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Great news Wanna...( Gotta...;) )
And you have it for the weekend! Sweeeet!
Safe Piloting to you & yours!! :29:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Congratulations! You'll love it.:)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Congrats Wanna

I know you will love it, I just hope we can get ours soon. Have a super weekend!!!!!!
Safe Piloting

·
Registered
206 Posts
Oh yeah!

Congrats!

Nothing like that feeling. Have fun!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Got Mine Too!!!!!

I got my Pilot last night!!!! What a fantastic vehicle....Looking forward to a lot of driving this weekend......:2:

Will post a picture later!

·
Registered
494 Posts
WannaPilot, 91Octane, Avsfans, welcome to the club.

David, I hope you don't have to wait too long..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts