Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After posting this thread, I picked up my new Starlight Silver Metallic EX last night.

I wanted to say that this forum was a very big factor in my decision to go with the Pilot. I haven't found such a useful forum of enthusiasts since I bought my TiVo 3 years ago. Thank you all! I have already placed an order with forum sponsor hondacuraworld.com for some accessories. Hopefully my stuff will get here soon.

I am very pleased with the vehicle, but it will be a bit of an adjustment since I really enjoy the manual transmission and sporty performance from my Maxima.

Now I just need to dig through the tips/problems posts and educate myself a bit.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm jealous, I have to wait till Oct. 9th for mine!! I did get another call from another dealer who had a silver one like you did this past Monday, wife and myself will wait for our black one.

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Congrats

Congrats on the new Pilot. You'll love it. Had mine for 2 months now and have no complaints.

:7:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Congrats! I'm in the market for a EX-L w/ DVD in Silver. You mind telling how much you paid for it? I live in the Washington DC area and most Honda dealers won't negotiate too much off the MSRP. Best price I've gotten is about $34,000 out the door (Tax, tags, freight).

·
Registered
234 Posts
Congrats ! Obviously you have great taste in colors !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts