Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally. The dealer has called and told me they're prepping my car now and it'll be ready this evening. Going in with a verbal agreement of $28,800 before options...:17: Hopefully getting flaps, running boards, in-dash CD, x-bars, and a turbo package...

Will fill in tomorrow on my dealings...

P.S. Just kidding about the turbo- as if you didn't know that:2:

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
You can install the running boards yourself and save money. Dealer installed accessories are usually marked up 100%. If running board cost $400. Dealer installed boards will cost $800 or more.

Running boards, rear splash guards, and crossbars are easy to install yourself.

So, if you cannot negotiate a good deal with accessories, buy the Pilot without accessories and buy the accessories on-line and install them yourself.

Good luck.

·
Registered
964 Posts
wwong said:
You can install the running boards yourself and save money. Dealer installed accessories are usually marked up 100%. If running board cost $400. Dealer installed boards will cost $800 or more.

Running boards, rear splash guards, and crossbars are easy to install yourself.

So, if you cannot negotiate a good deal with accessories, buy the Pilot without accessories and buy the accessories on-line and install them yourself.

Good luck.
And if you want to know how to install those fantastic accessories, click here.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Congrats on your new car! Hope you have a smooooooth transaction! :7:

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SS EX-L is here!

Picked it up last night. It's gorgeous! Spent 3 hours at the dealer. It was 33,100 out the door with Running Boards $560 installed, In-Dash CD $550 installed, Cargo Cover $129 installed, and Splash Guards $66 installed. $1305 for all, not bad I say!

Will post VIN on VIN thread. Pictures to follow when accessory install is completed...

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
congratulations....VIN number 994XX....I am sure #100000 is out there somewhere:2: :2: :2:

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jet-Pilot-64 said:
Finally. The dealer has called and told me they're prepping my car now and it'll be ready this evening. Going in with a verbal agreement of $28,800 before options...:17: Hopefully getting flaps, running boards, in-dash CD, x-bars, and a turbo package...

Will fill in tomorrow on my dealings...

P.S. Just kidding about the turbo- as if you didn't know that:2:
By the way, before options et al, my $28,800 became $29,300 because of destination charge.

·
Registered
449 Posts
ramirami said:
congratulations....VIN number 994XX....I am sure #100000 is out there somewhere:2: :2: :2:
There is already one in the VIN table at 99666 - even closer:1:

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Twinkie said:

There is already one in the VIN table at 99666 - even closer:1:
yeah, but mines better:jester:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts