Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

161 - 178 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
My 1-week old 2018 EX-L in Modern Steel Metallic w/Black Leather. I'm almost regretting choosing gray over black, but the gray looks pretty good at night.

I'm coming from an Accord, so I'm still getting used to the size and weight. But it's a very comfy ride.

Pictures:
  • At the dealer at night.
  • Arriving at home at night.
  • Next day in garage.
  • Next day parking at work.
I'm thinking of swapping for LED low-beams, and some tint on the front windows.

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
My 1-week old 2018 EX-L in Modern Steel Metallic w/Black Leather. I'm almost regretting choosing gray over black, but the gray looks pretty good at night.

I'm coming from an Accord, so I'm still getting used to the size and weight. But it's a very comfy ride.

Pictures:
  • Next day in garage.
Go w hid they work better in the pilot projectors.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
73 Posts
Got the modern steel metallic as well... and IMO it's one of the nicer colors. Totally gives off that dark, mysterious and classy vibe at night... then in the morning it changes hue depending if it's sunny or cloudy. So you get multiple feels.hehe

Pictures:
  • Next day in garage.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I realized when I clicked the send button that I forgot to attach my own pilot’s pics. Haha

Here they are... the pictures are not as nice as the recent shots here though. ��

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Got the modern steel metallic as well... and IMO it's one of the nicer colors. Totally gives off that dark, mysterious and classy vibe at night... then in the morning it changes hue depending if it's sunny or cloudy. So you get multiple feels.hehe
Looks great. Thanks for sharing the pictures. And you're right. It's dark and shiny at night, and during the day sometimes it looks blue, purple, silver, and other subtle tones.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Just picked up a new 2018 exl. Was gonna go with the modern steel metallic and black interior but the wife and I saw the deep scarlet red and changed our minds! Happy with it so far.
Nice color! Reminds me of my first '94 Accord. Absolutely loved that car with the dark grey leather interior.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Nice color! Reminds me of my first '94 Accord. Absolutely loved that car with the dark grey leather interior.
Thanks! We really wanted black interior because of the kids thats why we choose the grey and black but this color combo is half black half inside and the bottom trim is black so should be a little better. I'm gonna try keep up on it!

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is my wife's Pilot but I've been putting my touch on it!

Installed:
Tinted front windows and windshield brow
LED's on the inside
LED fog lights
LED turn signals (front and rear)
LED reverse lights

To be installed:
TAC running boards (delivered but haven't had time to install them yet)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello everyone,
I'm new to this forum. Just a few days ago we bought our 2018 EX-L AWD Lunar Silver Metallic Pilot. It's actuallty wife's but I get to drive it too. She is super stoked over this awesome little SUV. We didn't get much add ons other than some light tint all around, tow hitch and wiring harness which I still have to go back and get installed.

Things that she wants added are black rims (20s), LED headlights, high beams, fogs and back ups, darker tint on all side windows and some WeathetTechs. Good thing she likes to keep it simple or this could get very expensive.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Hello everyone,
I'm new to this forum. Just a few days ago we bought our 2018 EX-L AWD Lunar Silver Metallic Pilot. It's actuallty wife's but I get to drive it too. She is super stoked over this awesome little SUV. We didn't get much add ons other than some light tint all around, tow hitch and wiring harness which I still have to go back and get installed.

Things that she wants added are black rims (20s), LED headlights, high beams, fogs and back ups, darker tint on all side windows and some WeathetTechs. Good thing she likes to keep it simple or this could get very expensive.

Welcome to the club! It's an awesome ride. Feel free to search and scour this forum as folks have invaluable info on everything and especially how to save $$ on mods. Search first and then chime in. Great group of peeps here!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome to the club! It's an awesome ride. Feel free to search and scour this forum as folks have invaluable info on everything and especially how to save $$ on mods. Search first and then chime in. Great group of peeps here!
Thanks for the warm welcome! Super excited with our Pilot!

161 - 178 of 178 Posts