Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

141 - 160 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just got my brand new '16 rims powder-coated.

Attachments

·
Registered
547 Posts
Picked her up last week, our third Pilot to date (2004 LX and 2008 EX, both Black in color)
This is a White 2016 Pilot EX, we love it so far.... Viva La Pilot !!

Reactions: Sparkland

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here are some pics of it on the lot beside the 08 that I traded in...

Then the last pics after we brought it home and took it on a fishing trip :)

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Here are few pics from my Yooper Trip
That's local vernacular for Upper Peninsula of Michigan, or UP. But technically, a Yooper ( UP-er, eh ) is a permanent resident of them there parts. They are a rare and critically endangered species. Try not to disturb them. :grin:

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,292 Posts
I heard they were called Michiganers (pronounced meshuggeners). :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Picked it up 2 weeks ago 2016 Pilot EX/Sensing.... first SUV and started to like it. I ordered the lighted Running Board, Front and Rear lower trim, ordered it through Majestic Honda and they're talking about running boards are back ordered til Jan 18th. I just got tint done today but pix was taken the day I picked up the car.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
197 Posts
Make sure it will fit your rear bumper and the part you're looking for is the "Trim, Rear Bumper Skid Garnish" (number: 71512-TG7-A10) w/MSRP $132.95 from Honda eStore Parts or for comparison $93.33 from Bernardi Parts.

Do you have to take the rear bumper off for this install?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Guys, I purchased new pilot touring 2018 need to be picked up. Just wondering, if anyone has it as black exterior with beige interior. Please post some photos if you can, so I can picture it.

Thanks a lot

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
On my way home on this another winter storm, got the car washed on sunday.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Time for some HIDs Nice Note 8 pics. BTW you know we can install the Camera app from the Pixel 2 right? It's bokeh mode via software destroys the Note's Live Focus mode. pM me if interested.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Time for some HIDs Nice Note 8 pics. BTW you know we can install the Camera app from the Pixel 2 right? It's bokeh mode via software destroys the Note's Live Focus mode. pM me if interested.
Thanks. It's hard for bokeh effect (live focus) with snow falling. Is the app on Android play store?

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Thanks. It's hard for bokeh effect (live focus) with snow falling. Is the app on Android play store?

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
Of course not. It's an XDA special. Search Note 8 Pixel camera. The thread will pop up.

141 - 160 of 195 Posts