Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the past week, my 2020 Honda Pilot has failed to import the contacts. The phone connects but I have to use the phone to call my contacts. This is new and may be related to the latest system update (car or phone?). It is an android phone. I disconnected and reconnected the phone thinking that might work, but no luck. I'd appreciate any suggestions you might have. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
In the past week, my 2020 Honda Pilot has failed to import the contacts. The phone connects but I have to use the phone to call my contacts. This is new and may be related to the latest system update (car or phone?). It is an android phone. I disconnected and reconnected the phone thinking that might work, but no luck. I'd appreciate any suggestions you might have. Thanks!
This is not only an Android issue but also an IOS issue. Will be contacting the dealer today

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is not only an Android issue but also an IOS issue. Will be contacting the dealer today
Came back from the dealer and after a factory reset, contact list uploaded and phone working successfully. (Phone - settings- system- factory reset). I also had to have Sirus XM resend a refresh signal to my radio to reactivate my plan. Hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts