Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Phone Bluetooth connection won't stay connected. Blinks on and off on vehicle. Phone Bluetooth is fine. Other items stay connected on phone so it's the vehicle. Just had car serviced, could something have been knocked loose?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Try deleting the pairing instance and re-pair and turning off/on the ignition. This often fixes the issue, but if not try turning off the phone's wifi and see if that helps.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Truth is it's a POS .. mine never worked correctly since day 1 ..

Reactions: Nail Grease

·
Registered
398 Posts
Considering where BT module is located, (base of center console on passenger side) it is kinda hard to knock it during service. But on my 2013 Pilot, BT never worked all that well too. It uses an outdated protocol, and for many phones, will not display song info even when audio itself works. Occasionally, it would not connect at all even after multiple tries, and the only option was to completely clear all BT connection info and re-pair all devices.

P.S. poor BT performance was among the reasons I went ahead with the head unit upgrade. I would otherwise be content just using phone on a cradle for navigation/music.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts