Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what are things you have done to personalize your Pilot or anyother car for that matter? No I'm not talking about fog lights, running boards, trailer hitches and stuff. I'm talk about the human touches such as fuzzy dice, bumper stickers, bobble heads on the dash, garter on the mirror, etc etc.

I once came across an old buick that had something like 50 bobble heads on the back window area.

For me so far it's just a rosary hanging from my rearview mirror and the Honda-Pilot.Org sticker out back. Kinda boring huh? I'm sure folks out there have more interesting things. Lemme hear ya!

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
I've got a sticker with the number of my favorite NASCAR driver on the rear window, and personalized University of Virginia license plates. Go Hoos!

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Kemosabe's Sandstone

I have the gold-colored honda-pilot.org sticker on the back window and a specialty license plate for MD (Honorably Discharged Veteran)... :)

·
Registered
342 Posts
Cool! Who did you get the license plate from???

;)

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
ChuckW said:
Cool! Who did you get the license plate from???

;)
ChuckW: The plate was issued to me -- instead of keeping the standard one that Maryland issues out when I bought the Pilot, I chose to pick one of their many specialty tags that MD offers (for a higher fee, of course)... You may wanna check your local Georgia DMV -- your state may also have a list of available specialty plates!!! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
I was just pulling your chain Kemo...

:rolleyes:

Seriously, I make it my business to shake the hand of every Veteran I see. There are a lot of them around here too because the 3rd Infantry Division is starting to come back home. :29:

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
ChuckW said:
I was just pulling your chain Kemo...

:rolleyes:

Seriously, I make it my business to shake the hand of every Veteran I see. There are a lot of them around here too because the 3rd Infantry Division is starting to come back home. :29:
D'oh!!! :bonk: I guess the egg's on my face... :1pat:

P.S. Cheers to men and women of the 3rd ID!!!!!!!! :7:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
kemosabe said:

ChuckW: The plate was issued to me -- instead of keeping the standard one that Maryland issues out when I bought the Pilot, I chose to pick one of their many specialty tags that MD offers (for a higher fee, of course)... You may wanna check your local Georgia DMV -- your state may also have a list of available specialty plates!!! :)
Kemo,
Did you ever check to see if MD has as many choices for plates as CO? We may not have the record for most - but we are near the top of the list!!!

Check it out here.
:2:

(BTW - sorry for the slight thread drift)

In the ST1100 community, all this personalizing comes under the blanket of "Farkling"! Farkle this and Farkle that! I don't have much (any?) on my Pilot - not even e honda-pilot.org sticker anymore. :( Perhaps I need some of those fuzzy dice hanging from the mirror and stick a teddy bear up on the roof-rack!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts