Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Honda Pilot Touring
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a member of another forum for my 2010 GMC Sierra. Here if you want to see what that forum looks like and how it is structured...and if you want to check out my truck build: Nealinator's 2010 GMC Sierra All Terrain Build : Under ConsTRUCKtion

This forum is structured a bit different. Some things I like, and other things I miss from the SS forum. I enjoy having my own build thread to document stuff I do on my truck. To keep it all in one spot and not scattered all over. And I use it to just post updates about simple things at times like cleaning it up and making it shine, or to document maintenance stuff.

It is fun to follow along others threads also. Perhaps the mods are not as extensive on the Pilots, but I do see a lot of similar interest and pride in maintaining them.

I know that this forum is now owned by Vertual Scope as SS was also scooped up...and along with some annoying lack of true support to daily stuff...perhaps changes to the layout of the forum and adding sections is not at easy? I see there are just two moderators on here and not as active as the ones on the other forum I am on.

Just throwing this out as a thought and what others think of the idea.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,217 Posts
Just go ahead and start your own build thread in your model year subforum. Others have. It's always fun to follow a build thread as it progresses.

·
Registered
2012 Honda Pilot Touring
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh ok. I had not seen any. There is a separate subforum on the ss one I am on that is specific to build threads. And we use a specific naming convention for the title. Just to try and make them easier to distinguish.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
More Pilot build threads are always welcomed. On some of the builds the mods have clearly gone beyond cargo mats, hood deflectors and shoe shine. A separate section for the Pilot builds would be nice and could be updated by the forum owners by simply moving the build threads to make accessing them easier. The interest in modifications by some Pilot owners show that the Pilot can be more than simply the wife's car or the family van or people mover. The Pilot pimp thread provides plenty of ideas: Pilot Pimpin' - Pimp My Ride - Pimp My Pilot

1 - 4 of 4 Posts