Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen any aftermarket performance parts availabe? I.E. intake.........
I was thinking a intake would be nice (if my wife wants it) otherwise I will only toy with the SI.
Later,
Pat

·
Registered
804 Posts
If you open up the mouth, you gotta open up the poop-shoot too. (Intake and Exhaust, for you non-slang members.) Personally, I'd wait until 3/36,000 before I'd start hacking.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Actually ... modifying you intake and swapping your exhaust won't void your warranty as long as they are bolt on parts. I'm sure there are universal intakes that will fit in place of the HONDA airbox and any custom exhaust store can cut and arc weld any form of exhaust you would like granted there is enough room below for what you want ... Just take your PILOT over to any custom shop and let them take a look ...

PrG

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I would agree on the intake and exhaust if it was a dual stage Vtec engine but it appears to be a single stage (on the intake only).
Also if I put an exhaust on the pilot my wife would KILL me. I personallly would only be happy with a Mugen twin loop on the pilot but I spoke with King Motorsports (about 30 mins from me) and they said that so far Mugen is not looking at the pilot. Very stupid I belive, heck if they can do up the Jazz and the Fit why not the pilot?
Now as for the intake I love my aem or even a comptech Ice intake, but I would not feel comfortable with the universale types buy thanks for the input.
Later,
Pat

1 - 4 of 4 Posts