Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone on this forum done anything to improve performance? I did a search and found plenty of threads complaining about performance but nothing about improving it. Don't even bother mentioning it will void the warranty because I've heard that argument. I just want to know if anyone has done anything to increase performance.

The acura CL has aftermarket headers made by comptech. The MDX has aftermarket pulleys made by UR. Weapon R makes an intake for the Accord. Will any of these performance accessories work on the Pilot? Thanks

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Sorry I don't have an answer for you, but your sig rather caught my eye. Are those light kits the ones installed under the car to illiminate at night? Sounds interesting, as does your pedal kit. Any pics possible?

·
Registered
698 Posts
RipRocK said:
Sorry I don't have an answer for you, but your sig rather caught my eye. Are those light kits the ones installed under the car to illiminate at night? Sounds interesting, as does your pedal kit. Any pics possible?
Ewwwwwwwwwwwww.

This might be interesting. I hope he puts some pix up.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
copperpoppy said:
Ewwwwwwwwwwwww.

I just never seen on on an SUV before, thus the interest. And I'd like to take a look at those pedals too.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
copperpoppy said:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww. yea - We wanna see. (so glad ur back, CP! :) )

·
Registered
698 Posts
Hey Sage and Rip, wanna share my popcorn while we wait for the pictures? :lurk:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
copperpoppy said:
Hey Sage and Rip, wanna share my popcorn while we wait for the pictures? :lurk:
Sure, but I like my popcorn with alooooot of butter. My buddies used to joke that I don't eat buttered popcorn, but rather, popcorned butter.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is the pedals:
They sell on the site for $50 because no one else carries them. The pedals that look like these on Ebay aren't the same. These are brushed aluminum not plastic. They glow really bright when powered. I have an extra set I was going to give as a present to my neighbor then I relized his car is a manual. I'll sell them to anyone interested for $40 shipped.
Here is the light kit, I don't have any pics of it installed but it looks great and is super bright: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1872695200
You can find pics of the comptech headers on the CL forum. There is a guy that posted pics of his pulleys on the MDX forum.

Enjoy

·
Registered
698 Posts
RipRocK said:
Sure, but I like my popcorn with alooooot of butter. My buddies used to joke that I don't eat buttered popcorn, but rather, popcorned butter.
Now THAT's good. Well, we could make it more like a soup, if you'd like. With LOTS and LOTS of salt.

I get the burned ones at the bottom of the pan...
CopperPoppy

·
Registered
186 Posts
Final_Say said:
Here is the pedals:
They sell on the site for $50 because no one else carries them. The pedals that look like these on Ebay aren't the same. These are brushed aluminum not plastic. They glow really bright when powered. I have an extra set I was going to give as a present to my neighbor then I relized his car is a manual. I'll sell them to anyone interested for $40 shipped.
Here is the light kit, I don't have any pics of it installed but it looks great and is super bright: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1872695200
You can find pics of the comptech headers on the CL forum. There is a guy that posted pics of his pulleys on the MDX forum.

Enjoy
The light look pretty sharp. I am intereted in how/where you installed them on your pilot. I am certain the installation couldn't be any more difficult than the with the factory fogs...

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Hey!!!!!!

I didn't get any popcorn!!! :lurk: :lurk:
I thought you were going to post pics with lights on - ya know - at night - on the Pilot. No? Yes?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts