Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone,

My name is Juan Martinez, I am a Sales and Leasing Consultant for Mahwah Honda in Mahwah, NJ. We are now taking reservations for the newly redesigned Passport! In the weeks to come, I will have the exact trim levels and colors we will be receiving. At this present time, we do not have the price points for each trim level as well as the MPG. We do have confirmed trim levels starting from the Sport, EX-L, Touring and Elite. If you have any questions at all, feel free to reach-out to me at anytime.

P.S.
As of 12/10/2018 here is a link the latest news about our new Passport!
Including all new features and specs about the car.

2019 Honda Passport Makes World Debut: Adventure-Ready All-New 5-passenger SUV on Display at 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show - Press Releases - Honda News

Registered
Discussion Starter #3

Registered

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
As of today I have 6 Passports that were assigned to our dealership and we are taking reservations for any trim and color you want. Our order referral shows we will be receiving 2 EX-L's (1 Black/Black and 1 Silver/Black), 2 Touring's (1 Black/Black and 1 Black Copper/Black) , and 2 Elites (1 Black/Black and 1 Deep Scarlet Pearl Red/Gray). All the trim levels we are receiving are AWD. We still do not have any confirmed pricing for each trim level.

Anyone who is Interested in reserving yours today, please contact me, Juan, at (201) 574-1059

Date of arrival will be determined at a later date.

Registered
As of today I have 6 Passports that were assigned to our dealership and we are taking reservations for any trim and color you want. Our order referral shows we will be receiving 2 EX-L's (1 Black/Black and 1 Silver/Black), 2 Touring's (1 Black/Black and 1 Black Copper/Black) , and 2 Elites (1 Black/Black and 1 Deep Scarlet Pearl Red/Gray). All the trim levels we are receiving are AWD. We still do not have any confirmed pricing for each trim level.

Anyone who is Interested in reserving yours today, please contact me, Juan, at (201) 574-1059

Do you think there will be a lease program at launch? Will the Residuals and Money Factors be good?

I am interested in an EX-L AWD White/Black

thanks!

Registered
Tell Honda to post all of the specs, pricing info and exterior/interior color options for each of the various trim levels to their website instead of listing the Passport as a "future car".

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Do you think there will be a lease program at launch? Will the Residuals and Money Factors be good?

I am interested in an EX-L AWD White/Black

thanks!
I'm glad to hear that! As far as the programs, I doubt they will have one at launch. I'm sure the residual will be near 60% after 36 months. The money factor will most likely be the standard rate at .00250 until they decided other wise.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Tell Honda to post all of the specs, pricing info and exterior/interior color options for each of the various trim levels to their website instead of listing the Passport as a "future car".
In my first post, there is a hyper link that will bring you to a web page that gives you a break down of each trim level with all the specs. As far as pricing there is nothing confirmed yet. But, since the car is between the Pilot and CR-V, I believe the pricing will start near $30,000 and add about $3,000 for each trim level you go up.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Please share trim level color combinations!
The confirmed colors for each trim I have will be...

Sport:
- Crystal Black Pearl / Black
- Black Copper Pearl / Black
- Obsidian Blue Pearl / Black
- Black Forest Pearl / Black
- Modern Steel Metallic / Black
- Lunar Silver Metallic/ Black
- White Diamond Pearl / Black

EX-L:

- Obsidian Blue Pearl / Gray
- Crystal Black Pearl / Gray
- Black Forest Pearl / Gray
- Modern Steel Metallic / Gray
- Deep Scarlet Pearl / Gray
- Lunar Silver Metallic / Black

Touring & Elite:

- Obsidian Blue Pearl / Gray
- Crystal Black Pearl / Gray
- Black Forest Pearl / Gray
- Modern Steel Metallic / Gray
- Deep Scarlet Pearl / Gray
- Lunar Silver Metallic / Black

Registered
I'm glad to hear that! As far as the programs, I doubt they will have one at launch. I'm sure the residual will be near 60% after 36 months. The money factor will most likely be the standard rate at .00250 until they decided other wise.

Thank you! I have a '17 CRV EX now with less than a year left. I hope I can trade it towards a Passport and still keep around the $400/mo. payment mark.

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you! I have a '17 CRV EX now with less than a year left. I hope I can trade it towards a Passport and still keep around the $400/mo. payment mark.
You're almost there! I'm sure you will be able to come close to it. If you ever need any information about it, feel free to reach out to me at anytime.

Registered
You're almost there! I'm sure you will be able to come close to it. If you ever need any information about it, feel free to reach out to me at anytime.
If you can get me a great deal, I would make the drive from Northeast Pa!

The Paint Protection Film business is also 20 minutes from you and that's right where it's going after taking delivery. I don't take any chances with rock chips etc.

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
If you can get me a great deal, I would make the drive from Northeast Pa!

The Paint Protection Film business is also 20 minutes from you and that's right where it's going after taking delivery. I don't take any chances with rock chips etc.
I agree with you on the paint protection, I cringe every time I hear things like rocks hit any car lol. I'm sure there is something we can do for you.

Registered
Hello Juan and thanks for you participation here, what would you best guess be for when Honda will put the Passport fully up on their site?

I mean logic would dictate that,they would have to have them up before they arrive at the dealers...

But would it be one day before? two days before, a week before? or??

thanks again...

Registered
Hello Juan and thanks for you participation here, what would you best guess be for when Honda will put the Passport fully up on their site?

I mean logic would dictate that,they would have to have them up before they arrive at the dealers...

thanks again...

I hope Honda fixes their website so we can actually build a vehicle!

Registered
Discussion Starter #18

thanks again...
You're very welcome. I'm going to assume they are going to do the same thing as they did with the new Insight, they posted the car on the site just two days before dealers received the car.

Registered
According to the press release, it doesn't look like there will be an EX and only the sport build will have fabric seats. My wife refuses to have leather seats, but wants blindspot monitoring and Apple Carplay/Android auto provided with EX-L and above trims. Any thoughts on whether these options might be able to get added on with Sport or we might be able to downgrade EX-L seats to fabric?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts