Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. The rear panel of our 2015 Pilot passenger seat is bulging from the top right corner. I found a thread with comments on the bottom clips; however, it appears the top right fastener (looks like injection molded plastic) is cracking. We just noticed this change in the seat yesterday. Can anyone advise?

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
More info would help. The trim level determines which seats you have. As would a detail of exactly which of the three passenger-side seats you happen to be looking at.

For example, Honda offers a lot of the plastic trim pieces for the seats. The online parts catalog at College Hills Honda is my go-to, and once you've identified a part by number you can use you favorite search tool to find at your best price/value. For example, Front Seat (R.) for 2015 Honda Pilot | College Hills Honda Parts shows all the available parts for the front-row passenger seat for a 2015 Touring. Adjust the model selection to what you have, and use the column listing on the left to choose the front R, Middle row R, rear R set options to find your parts.

HTH!

And welcome to Piloteers!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
More info would help. The trim level determines which seats you have. As would a detail of exactly which of the three passenger-side seats you happen to be looking at.

For example, Honda offers a lot of the plastic trim pieces for the seats. The online parts catalog at College Hills Honda is my go-to, and once you've identified a part by number you can use you favorite search tool to find at your best price/value. For example, Front Seat (R.) for 2015 Honda Pilot | College Hills Honda Parts shows all the available parts for the front-row passenger seat for a 2015 Touring. Adjust the model selection to what you have, and use the column listing on the left to choose the front R, Middle row R, rear R set options to find your parts.

HTH!

And welcome to Piloteers!
We have the EX-L model. The front passenger seat has the issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts