Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2021 Pilot Black Edition, 2014 Pilot EX-L (4WD), 2011 Accord EX-L
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quite recently I took my 2014 on a road trip and when I got home, I noticed my windshield garnish at some point detached and flew off of my car without me even knowing... sigh.

I need parts 73162-SZA-A01ZA (garnish, left/driver side) and 91570-SZA-305 (clips, x5?). When I call and look around I'm looking at around 80-90 bucks for all of the parts (sometimes even more with shipping). Does anyone know where I can find these parts for a fair price? I don't know about y'all, but I am not in favor of spending a ton of money on plastic parts.

· Registered
Home of the 306k 2012 V6 Honda Crosstour
14,905 Posts
Has the windshield ever been replaced? It is common for the clips to break when the remove the garnish to do the job.

· Registered
2021 Pilot Black Edition, 2014 Pilot EX-L (4WD), 2011 Accord EX-L
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quite recently I took my 2014 on a road trip and when I got home, I noticed my windshield garnish at some point detached and flew off of my car without me even knowing... sigh.

I need parts 73162-SZA-A01ZA (garnish, left/driver side) and 91570-SZA-305 (clips, x5?). When I call and look around I'm looking at around 80-90 bucks for all of the parts (sometimes even more with shipping). Does anyone know where I can find these parts for a fair price? I don't know about y'all, but I am not in favor of spending a ton of money on plastic parts.
I found a set of 91570-SZA-305 on Amazon for a decent price, still on the hunt for 73162-SZA-A01ZA. It doesn't sound like the few junkyards in my area have any Pilots (which does not surprise me since these last forever, lol).

· Registered
Miss our 2005 Pilot
5,167 Posts
If you buy OEM replacement parts, it won’t get much cheaper than this Honda dealership. Their shipping costs are also very reasonable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts