Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Honda Pilot Elite AWD
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you guys or gals ordered parts through Hondapartsnow.com? Thinking about ordering wheels through them. Thanks.

·
Registered
Home of the 301k 2012 V6 Honda Crosstour
13,757 Posts
The address to this company takes me to a warehouse district in CA. I personally want my Genuine Honda Parts to come from an actual Honda Dealership parts dept. At least this way there is some accountability that the parts I receive are in fact genuine. Not just because someone says so.

·
Registered
2021 Honda Pilot Elite AWD
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The address to this company takes me to a warehouse district in CA. I personally want my Genuine Honda Parts to come from an actual Honda Dealership parts dept. At least this way there is some accountability that the parts I receive are in fact genuine. Not just because someone says do.
Thanks Nail Grease. I think you're right.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Have any of you guys or gals ordered parts through Hondapartsnow.com? Thinking about ordering wheels through them. Thanks.
I have for years, but not anymore. Read the About Us and Return Policy (read this 3-part, very long policy ... very carefully!) links on their web site to learn more. Parts come from many different Honda dealers around the country. I've never gotten HPN parts from the same dealer return address twice. And the last 3 times I bought something I received wrong parts. Getting the correct part to replace it, or a refund, is a nightmare. The last order in May was for replacement headlight bulbs for my Pilot. By the time shipping was included I paid HPN the same as my local dealer's part counter charged, but also had to wait another 5 weeks for the RMA to be approved, for them to verify that the bulb packages were never opened by me, and for them to send me the right bulbs a second time. But ... since the wrong wiper inserts I received were under $8 ... sorry no refund. I even included my VIN with the order. Sorry for the rant. Many people swear by HPN, but I learned the hard way. Buyer beware!

·
Registered
255 Posts

I posted about my experience with them here ^^^. Links directly to my post on the thread.

·
Registered
2007 Pilot LX 2WD
42 Posts
I’ve ordered all of genuine parts from them. They’re good. They just suck at posting on the website if it’s out of stock. You will just get a message days after that one item is out of stock and will be refunded.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts