Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased an '07 with a bad engine to use for some parts on my '05. I'd rather part out to members here before it gets crushed (I have to pay since it doesn't have a title). Black exterior with gray leather interior. Tailgate, and some of the front end body parts are spoken for (for now) [Fenders, hood, radiator support, bumper].

Black exterior with gray leather interior.

Let me know what you want and I'll get you pics and prices!

·
Registered
2008 Honda Pilot EX-L 2013 Honda Pilot EX-L
802 Posts
Possibly interested in the headlights as well....if they're in good condition. Not sure where you are, shipping may be too much.

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Where are you located?
Just a tip, on this new version of the forum you have to hover over the country flag to see the poster's location - IF he added it as he should to his profile. Kind of annoying it doesn't just show by default, especially as we enter the winter season in the snow and rust belt, so we can all know what a member's environment is like. Are you listening, admins?

OP is in Illinois.

C'mon everybody, update your profile now before you forget. You don't have to indicate your precise ICBM coordinates, just your city or state or province. It helps us help each other better.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I purchased an '07 with a bad engine to use for some parts on my '05. I'd rather part out to members here before it gets crushed (I have to pay since it doesn't have a title). Black exterior with gray leather interior. Tailgate, and some of the front end body parts are spoken for (for now) [Fenders, hood, radiator support, bumper].

Trailer hitch ???

·
Registered
10 Posts

D

driver’s seat?

·
Registered
2005 Honda Pilot, 186,000 miles
125 Posts
I’m looking for the plastic molding that is in between the rear door and the quarter glass on the outside. Circled in this picture. Can you send a pic of yours?

I will pay for shipping and however much you want for them! I’ve been looking for new ones, mine are all gouged up from previous owners. A black set would be perfect!

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts