Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased an '07 with a bad engine to use for some parts on my '05. I'd rather part out to members here before it gets crushed (I have to pay since it doesn't have a title). Black exterior with gray leather interior. Tailgate, and some of the front end body parts are spoken for (for now) [Fenders, hood, radiator support, bumper].

Black exterior with gray leather interior.

Let me know what you want and I'll get you pics and prices!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Where are you located? Interested in front seats if in good shape, rear air vents if you still have them as well.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Where are you located?
Just a tip, on this new version of the forum you have to hover over the country flag to see the poster's location - IF he added it as he should to his profile. Kind of annoying it doesn't just show by default, especially as we enter the winter season in the snow and rust belt, so we can all know what a member's environment is like. Are you listening, admins?

OP is in Illinois.

C'mon everybody, update your profile now before you forget. You don't have to indicate your precise ICBM coordinates, just your city or state or province. It helps us help each other better.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I purchased an '07 with a bad engine to use for some parts on my '05. I'd rather part out to members here before it gets crushed (I have to pay since it doesn't have a title). Black exterior with gray leather interior. Tailgate, and some of the front end body parts are spoken for (for now) [Fenders, hood, radiator support, bumper].

Black exterior with gray leather interior.

Let me know what you want and I'll get you pics and prices!
Trailer hitch ???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts