Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Parking Sensor System Problem

262 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  ls973800
My 2022 Honda Pilot Touring having issue on the parking sensor. Saw some post about this issue on resetting and this did not work. It started one time when it alarmed on the rear passenger side even when there’s no obstruction, didn’t do anything and it went away. Now it’s there and won’t go away. Is this still covered under warranty, car is less than a year old.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
58 Posts
My 2022 Honda Pilot Touring having issue on the parking sensor. Saw some post about this issue on resetting and this did not work. It started one time when it alarmed on the rear passenger side even when there’s no obstruction, didn’t do anything and it went away. Now it’s there and won’t go away. Is this still covered under warranty, car is less than a year old.
Have you tried unplugging the battery (negative terminal) and plug it back in? When I did that for about a minute or two, my transmission seemed to be reset and started to re-learn.

· Registered
1,313 Posts
Yes, it would be covered under warranty since you are still within the Canadian warranty limits from what I was able to find online. Different than the US warranty of 36 months/36000 miles which I wasn't sure of.

Reactions: JYOO
1 - 3 of 3 Posts